I really wanted to like this resort, but . . .
I am a long time traveller to Negril and have stayed at a variety of different resorts. I don't expect luxury however I do expect to have a shower that functions properly with hot water available. I also expect that a flush toilet will actually flush. Even though we complained to management about these issues nothing was ever done to correct these issues in the 5 days we were there.
On the positive side, we did have a comfortable bed and the air conditioner worked as expected. The staff were excellent and tried hard to please. This hotel (I have a hard time calling this place a resort) needs a lot of refurnishment and a general cleanup of the grounds.
It has the potential to be a lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort Located on the cliffs in Negril. Offers a natural, holistic environment. Gardens and paths winding through the limestone to the sea. Swim, snorkle, or scuba dive-(Negril Scuba Centre is located here!) enjoy a message in our spa on the edge of the cliff, or just relax by the pool. 10 cottages- each reflecting the rich,vibrant cultural heritage of Jamaica,from India to Africa, Asia to Europe. Service personalized to the guest's individual wishes. Come Escape, relax, and rejuvenate your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Negril Escape Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Escape Resort And Spa
- Negril Escape Hotel Negril