My husband and I spent three nights here in January 2014. The hotel is in dire need of upgrades. A lot of what is advertised on their website is not how it is at the hotel. The "breakfast buffet" is a waiter bringing you eggs, a slice of toast and a slice of fruit. The free wifi rarely works and the pool was unusable as the filter/pump seemed to be broken. The shower had no hot water and the towels and bedding, while clean, were all very stained and dirty looking. Due to the hotel being solar powered we lost electricity for most of the first night meaning no air conditioning no tv and no lights. The good points - the staff are all fantastic and friendly. They go out of their way to help and answer any questions and to accommodate you in any way they can. The property is very quiet and relaxing and the bed was the most comfortable one we had ever slept on! Go for the quiet and the wonderful staff but be warned that if it's luxury you are seeking this is definitely not the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort Located on the cliffs in Negril. Offers a natural, holistic environment. Gardens and paths winding through the limestone to the sea. Swim, snorkle, or scuba dive-(Negril Scuba Centre is located here!) enjoy a message in our spa on the edge of the cliff, or just relax by the pool. 10 cottages- each reflecting the rich,vibrant cultural heritage of Jamaica,from India to Africa, Asia to Europe. Service personalized to the guest's individual wishes. Come Escape, relax, and rejuvenate your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Negril Escape Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Escape Hotel Negril
- Negril Escape Resort And Spa