I must have had a glitch when I tried to post this the first time. Sorry Demien and Kevin. I know you guys depend on these reviews. I'd like to say that the trip three of my sons and I took took to Jamaica for new year's 2012 was fantastic, anad made much better by the accommodations and service found at the escape. Breakfast on the patio overlooking the Carribean, with a cup of blue mountain coffee....yeah Mon. Great location, kind of quiet. We stayed 12 days and they were just as cool from the first day to the last.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort Located on the cliffs in Negril. Offers a natural, holistic environment. Gardens and paths winding through the limestone to the sea. Swim, snorkle, or scuba dive-(Negril Scuba Centre is located here!) enjoy a message in our spa on the edge of the cliff, or just relax by the pool. 10 cottages- each reflecting the rich,vibrant cultural heritage of Jamaica,from India to Africa, Asia to Europe. Service personalized to the guest's individual wishes. Come Escape, relax, and rejuvenate your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Negril Escape Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Escape Hotel Negril
- Negril Escape Resort And Spa