My wife and I just returned home from eight days in Negril. We have been visiting Jamaica and many other destinations in the Carribean since 1991 and have stayed in everything from 3 to 6 stars and We fell in love with the Negril Escape within minutes of arriving Feb 1. We felt very welcome by Felicia at the front desk and fell in love with Sygen our housekeeper right away. Any concerns we had were handled within minutes from a coffepot to refrigerator. Everyone on staff at the Escape were so very friendly that we didn't want to leave after only 8 days. The balcony views were spectacular as were the views from virtually any area on the resort. Great free breakfast , free shuttle service to the seven mile beach, great snorkeling, what else can we say!
Thank you David, Sygen, Felicia, Allan, Davis, Chin, great resturant staff and everyone We haven't named. You all made our stay very enjoyable. Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort Located on the cliffs in Negril. Offers a natural, holistic environment. Gardens and paths winding through the limestone to the sea. Swim, snorkle, or scuba dive-(Negril Scuba Centre is located here!) enjoy a message in our spa on the edge of the cliff, or just relax by the pool. 10 cottages- each reflecting the rich,vibrant cultural heritage of Jamaica,from India to Africa, Asia to Europe. Service personalized to the guest's individual wishes. Come Escape, relax, and rejuvenate your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Negril Escape Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Escape Hotel Negril
- Negril Escape Resort And Spa