My husband and I just returned from an enjoyable two-week stay at this hotel for the second year in a row. We totally agree with the four current February reviews from other guests as we have found that there are many advantages to staying at this resort:-
* location and the view are spectacular (amazing sunsets)
* very friendly and helpful managers and staff
* peaceful environment
* good breakfast included - offering nice fruit and a variety of tasty dishes each day.
The owners/managers are in the process of renovating and refurbishing each building and room. While we were there, the pool area was retiled and refreshing outdoor showers now adjoin the pool. We were told that to make sure guests will continue to have the use of the pool in the high season, the inside of the pool will be retiled in April.
So all in all, definitely good value offered by this hotel and we hope to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort Located on the cliffs in Negril. Offers a natural, holistic environment. Gardens and paths winding through the limestone to the sea. Swim, snorkle, or scuba dive-(Negril Scuba Centre is located here!) enjoy a message in our spa on the edge of the cliff, or just relax by the pool. 10 cottages- each reflecting the rich,vibrant cultural heritage of Jamaica,from India to Africa, Asia to Europe. Service personalized to the guest's individual wishes. Come Escape, relax, and rejuvenate your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Negril Escape Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Escape Hotel Negril
- Negril Escape Resort And Spa