“Delicious Chinese Food in Negril”

Keney's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 206 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Keney's was recommended to me by one of my guests and then a local friend. Although Errol's has a bit of a daunting approach at night, Chinese Keney is such a happy, friendly guy we were glad we checked it out. Just smells from his kitchen made you ravenously hungry and the food was delicious, the best I have ever eaten in Jamaica. Service by a young Jamaican woman was excellent, both the food plus drinks she sold us from Errol's bar. Good location just out of town down the beach road, next to Traveller's Hotel. The view is great right across the Caribbean Sea over the West End and across the bay to Orange Hill. I ate far more of Keney's delicious food than I should out of little Chinese bowls and chop sticks. I know I will be stopping there for Chicken Sweetcorn soup to go as well as dinner in the future. I totally recommend a visit to Cheney's when you are in Negril.

1  Thank Sue M

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We arrived at Keneys restaurant by cab, and wondered what we had arrived at, it is quite a long drive up from the road and it seemed to be getting more and more run down. So it was a very pleasant surprise to find a great view.
The food was one of the best chinese meals we have ever eaten anywhere, I had the special chow mein, my partner had garlic shrimp and the flavours were out of this world.
If you like food try it and you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank john p
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We were staying at the resort next door and saw a sign for this place our first day there. At first we laughed it off, thinking, "Chinese food in Jamaica? We can get that anywhere." But one night after happy hour we found ourselves here and it was probably some of the best Chinese food I've ever had. I'm from New York and we have some really great food here, but this was honestly really good. Keney served us himself because it was the end of the night and pulled out all the stops for us. He makes his own sweet and sour sauce and that stuff was amazing. We put it on every thing we ordered. I wish we could get that shipped. There was a group of 4 of us so we ordered a bunch of different dishes and split them family style. We had the spring rolls, the fried chicken dumplings (soooo good), fried rice, thai noodles, and a chicken dish. All of it was delicious (and cheap!) and we all demolished it and walked away full. Then we went back the next day for lunch! If you're ever in Negril and you want something to break up the typical Jamaican fare, stop in here, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Brooke N
Reviewed May 10, 2014

My hubby and I found this place by chance.
Dana set us a table on the patio where we watched the sunset, food was amazing, we has shrimp and chicken with Lo Mein and it was so good.
Kennedy the chef came out to greet us, cannot wait to eat there again.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was walking down Norman Manley and saw the sign....might as well try it I said. I ordered shrimp fried rice and it was in front of me in record time by a friendly waitress. The view is to die for and the atmosphere there is very relaxed and friendly.

I live in Negril and was thrilled to find out that they will deliver to my house (which most people try to act like is too far). Kenny even sent me some complimentary spring rolls and always texts me after I order to insure that I am happy with my meal.

I love this place.