“An Amazing Deep Tissue Massage”

Tanya's Secret Escape
Ranked #1 of 16 Spas & Wellness in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Tanya's Secret Escape is a small private location on the cliffs of West End Road in Negril Jamaica. Its peaceful and natural surrounding offers rest, relaxation and rejuvenation to the mind, body and spirit. We offer some of the best massages in Negril. Per hour cost is $50USD - $90USD. Open Sunday to Friday - 10:00am to 5:00pm daily. Twilight massages are offered by appointments only and when possible. Accommodates a maximum of two (5) persons per hour.
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I just had one of the very best deep tissue massages I have ever had in my life with Tanya! When in Negril Jamaica book an appointment! Tanya was extremely professional and very knowledgable with her craft. I am already looking forward to my next visit to Jamaica to see Tanya! It's beyond Fabulous to be blessed with Tanya's hands while lying sea side.

1  Thank Letitia H
Tanya_NW2013, Owner at Tanya's Secret Escape, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for your review and recommendations. I am very pleased to have satisfied you. I am looking forward to seeing you on your next trip as well. Have yourself a wonderful day.

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"techniques"
"skilled"

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This was a wonderful experience. Very professional and the atmosphere couldn't have been better! Tanya defiantly is a professional when it comes to massage.

Thank you for your review. I am happy to know that you had enjoyed your treatment. Have a lovely day.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

If you are in need of a little TLC and relaxation, I highly recommend Tanya's Secret Escape on the cliffs of Negril. My friend and I had the very reasonably priced Swedish relaxation massage and it was wonderful. What an experience to hear the ocean and feel the warm Caribbean breeze as the tension in every muscle melted away. I am a regular customer of Tanya's and she does a fantastic job of making you feel comfortable and relaxed in a private setting on the cliffs. I can't wait until next month when I visit the island with my husband so we can experience bliss together at Tanya's Secret Escape!

2  Thank KeithosCakeGyal

Mandy, thank you for your review. I am happy that you and your friend found the experience to be wonderful. I am looking forward to see you and your husband in January. Thanks again and have a blessed day.