“Cross Win Tours -Don't Miss Out!”
Review of Crosswin Private Tours - CLOSED

Crosswin Private Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Crosswin Tours offers safe and reliable transportation throughout Jamaica, to/from the airport or to any attraction or excursion in Jamaica. Crosswin Tours also offers guided sightseeing tours with a fully qualified and experienced tour guide/driver who's available to answer your questions and provide you with the highest quality of service during your tour. Your tour guide stays with you the whole time which becomes your security, allowing you to fully enjoy Jamaica.
Murrysville, Pennsylvania
“Cross Win Tours -Don't Miss Out!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Kerry Holgate with Cross Win Tours came highly recommended to our family of four and after spending two days with him, we sure know why. Kerry's service is professional and reliable but most importantly, very personal. He makes you feel like family. We were in Jamaica from Jan. 5th to Jan. 10th 2014. Although the visit was short, we toured YS Falls, the Pelican Bar, Margarettaville, shopping and finally Rick's Place over two days with him. Kerry immediately made such a great impression on us. His knowledge and information about Jamaica and the attractions really added to our adventure. His laugh and happy smiling face is so catchy, and we can't forget the great music he plays in the van that entertained all of us from age 18 to 51. You can't help but have a wonderful time. The individualized service make you feel that the only clients he has ever had. He has given us lasting memories that I know we would not have found with larger company. Thank you Kerry (Johnny) for making our trip to Jamaica! I know you will enjoy your time with Kerry and Cross Win Tours. I wish we could do it again.

Visited January 2014

“Amazing”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I would have to say that this was an amazing trip to Jamaica....simply because of Crosswin Tours !!! The typical tours that most companies provide are GENERIC at best; Kerry took my wife and I to the heart of the country: we eat real Jerk Chicken, drank at a rum bar, talked to locals about everything from politics to sports ....it was an immersion into the Jamaican culture that was both educational yet enjoyable.....I would especially recommend that parents take their children on this tour; we saw children actually walking to get water !! It was a humbling experience to see how others live without the common conveniences that we commonly take for advantage....children these days need to be exposed to how the rest of the world lives....and Kerry was able to provide this experience in a Safe atmosphere.

Visited December 2013
Waupaca, Wisconsin
“Best taxi service I've had yet, reliable, fun, and informational.”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I was taken to Rick's Cafe and a few local places around the city of Negril. My driver was informational and acknowledgable. Was on time picking and dropping me off. I was given the best Jamaican experience with this tour! I recommend them for anyone and everyone! Very impressed! Thank you Kerry for the best experience!!

Visited December 2013
Denville, New Jersey
“Best part of our vacation”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I found Crosswin Tours website just before our vacation to Jamaica and decided to try something different. Kerry picked us up from the airport and immediately made us feel comfortable and welcome. We had so much fun going to local attractions like Rick's Cafe and the Seven Mile Beach, and Kerry made hitting up the local "tourist spots" easy and affordable. His knowledge of Negril and other parts of Jamaica really helped us make the most of our vacation. When we go back to Jamaica again, I will definitely use Crosswin Tours as the experience outside the resort was the best part of our vacation!

Visited November 2013
Barcelona, Spain
“Congratulations Kerry”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We met Kerry for this tour and we want to congratulate him for his job.
He is very proffessional, accurate and funny. We spent georgeus days there, and I don't doubt. When I come again to Negril, I'll contact them to repeat the experience.
FABOLOUS!!!!