“Crosswin Private Tours”
Review of Crosswin Private Tours - CLOSED

Crosswin Private Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Crosswin Tours offers safe and reliable transportation throughout Jamaica, to/from the airport or to any attraction or excursion in Jamaica. Crosswin Tours also offers guided sightseeing tours with a fully qualified and experienced tour guide/driver who's available to answer your questions and provide you with the highest quality of service during your tour. Your tour guide stays with you the whole time which becomes your security, allowing you to fully enjoy Jamaica.
Brunswick, Ohio
“Crosswin Private Tours”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The BEST Tour service in Negril Jamaica. My wife & I met Kerry from a friend in Negril. He drove us around in a new Minivan and showed us the sights in Jamaica. Kerry answered all our questions about Jamaica. We had a great time visiting the people of Negril. We also used his private services to drive us back to the airport. If you are in Negril Jamaica and want to do something, this is the tour company to use. We are returning in November and we will use Crosswin Private Tours again. Ed & Elaine from Ohio,USA

Visited April 2013

Zimmerman, Minnesota
“A Great Jamaican Tour with Exemplary Service”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife and I recently visited Jamaica for our anniversary. The trip was wonderful as was the all-inclusive resort we stayed at, but what really created the lasting memories was the personalized private tour we received from Crosswin Private Tours. Our guide Kerry Holgate spent the entire day showing us the natural beauty of the island. The vehicle we travelled in was clean and comfortable. We felt as if we were being guided by a friend and not by someone we had hired at random. If you are fortunate enough to visit this wonderful country, take the opportunity to get a real taste of the friendly Jamaican culture and unmatched beauty of this paradise with Crosswin Tours as your guide.

OneLove.....Cory Miller

Visited October 2013
Pittsburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dependable, reasonably priced and safety first!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have used the services of Crosswin Tours a few times while visiting Jamaica. The first time, Kerry transported me from a resort in Lucea to a resort in Negril. Kerry was timely in picking me up and took me safely to my destination. The other 2 times that I used Kerry's services, was to experience some ot the local atmosphere with a friend. Kerry, again, was very prompt and always made sure that our safety was his first priority. I am scheduled to tour again with Kerry in December and I have no hesitation in recommending his services.

Visited December 2012
Waupaca, Wisconsin
“Crosswin Tours”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Crosswin Tours made our trip to the countryside of Jamaica unforgettable! The driver was friendly and almost felt like family himself as he explained all the attractions and landmarks, he had a lot of knowledge and answered all of our questions. The bus was very clean and the A/C worked very well to make it comfortable. I would recommend Crosswin Private Tour to any one in the Negril area looking to go to any attraction on the island or just needing a ride to and from the airport.

Visited September 2013
Edina, Minnesota
“Bus Ride From The Airport”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Crosswin Tours picked me and my family up from the airport to start our vacation. My kids, wife, and I had many questions on the way about culture and weather and the driver Kerry was vey knowledgeable about all the questions. He was an excellent driver and made the bus trip fun and interesting! I would request them to anyone who needs a ride anywhere or a tour of the island. I was very impressed!
Donald