“Amazing Service”

Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica
Ranked #1 of 87 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica offer Private Airport Transfer, Tours and Taxi Service from Sangster's International (MBJ) Airport to Negril, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Lucea and Kingston Hotels. See and experience with us this tropical paradise called Jamaica, as our specially trained, Knowledgeable and courteous team pulls out all the stops to make your travel much more special! We will create a comfortable and fun fill atmosphere that will encourage a more memorable vacation.
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Safe and friendly service. Reasonably priced. I will definitely be using again during my next trip to Jamaica.

Date of experience: October 2018
"reliable service"
"mega mart"
"arrived minutes early"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 8 reviews
"needed anything"
"always on time"
in 17 reviews
"great ride"
"great communication"

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Luxurious Carib Tours was recommended to me by someone on another forum. Originally he was recommended for an unusual and particular service I needed that was really above and beyond the call of duty. As it turned out, I didn't need that, but we stuck with this company for our airport transfer. This was my 19th trip to Jamaica, and over the years we had experienced everything in airport transfers from good to awful.

I am an anxious traveler, and Andre's guys Leroy and Jerry were just about perfect. They showed up EARLY, the vehicles were clean with great a/c, these drivers were just talkative enough (we were pretty tired on both trips), drove safely, and got us to and from our hotel in Negril. Very happy with this service. There are a lot of car services in Negril right now and this one is undoubtedly the best.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Jill C
Reviewed October 2, 2018

This is our 7th or 8th trip to the Caribbean and the transportation from Luxurious Carib was by far the best. They picked us up at the airport after clearing customs and getting our bags. We walked outside and Andre was there waiting on us. We left immediately after loading our luggage and arrived at our resort without any intermim stops.
We also used Luxurious for our trip to Rick’s cafe. Again they were there timely and stayed with us the 3 plus hours that we were at Ricks so when we were ready to leave they were there and ready to take as back to the resort we no wait time.
The driver were excellent and they even detoured from there route to show us some other.sites that we had asked about, with no additional charge.
The price was right, the service was excellent and the vehicles were comfortable.
I would highly recommend them to anyone who is traveling to Jamaica

1  Thank Nicholas R
Reviewed October 2, 2018

When we arrived outside the Montego Bay Airport, Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica were waiting for us. They drove us directly to our hotel, no stops to drop off others at other hotels. After we arrived, I realized that I left my cell phone on the back seat of the car. Andre made a special trip back to my hotel to return it within hours. GREAT. Andre drove us back to the Airport with personal service unmatched by anyone on the island. Thanks Andre

2  Thank abigalow
See more reviews
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

We had Orville as our driver. Our plane was late landing and we didn't get outside until 1 hour and 20 minutes after the plane was scheduled to land. Got out as quick as we could and quickly found Orville holding a sign welcoming us. I apologized for being late and he assured me that it was fine. We got moving soon and got to Negril about 2 hours later. There was quite a bit of traffic, but the excellent conversation we had made the time go by quickly. He picked us up about 10 minutes early on Sunday morning and we made it back to Montego Bay in about an hour and 15 minutes because there was no traffic. Orville is a great, safe driver (I've been with some drivers in Jamaica that made me fear for my life) and we will definitely be asking for him again when we book Luxurious Carib Tour in the future.

2  Thank bradsellsssi