“Top Notch Transportation”

Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica
Ranked #1 of 84 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica offer Private Airport Transfer, Tours and Taxi Service from Sangster's International (MBJ) Airport to Negril, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Lucea and Kingston Hotels. See and experience with us this tropical paradise called Jamaica, as our specially trained, Knowledgeable and courteous team pulls out all the stops to make your travel much more special! We will create a comfortable and fun fill atmosphere that will encourage a more memorable vacation.
Reviewed November 29, 2015

We used this taxi service for our transfer from Montego Bay to Negril. Andre, our driver was very friendly and informative. His only goal was to make sure we arrived safely and learned a little along the way. I made the mistake of taking the Resort shuttle back to Montego Bay and it was eventful, to say the least. Next time I will be using Luxurious Carib Tours for both trips. Thanks Andre and look forward to seeing you in November of 2016. Saturday November 12th to be exact :)

All reviews
"cell phone"
in 11 reviews
"no problem"
in 16 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 8 reviews
"grocery store"
in 6 reviews
"comfortable ride"

Reviewed November 23, 2015

We travel to Negril usually once a year for vacation. This trip was a little different - girls only, so I knew I would only turn to one company for our transportation - Luxurious Carib tours!! Have been using them for three years now, and will continue with any future trip. From the start of correspondence with Andre - to the airport ride home - it is nothing but excellent! Anything you need they will help you with. This trip as soon as we were picked up at the airport, we went to the Mega mart to shop for the week. Do that with 8 women - they get a gold star!! A++++ Always early for our rides. And Andre checked with me during the week to make sure everything is ok, and to see if we needed anything. If you need a transfer or want an excursion - give them a try. I've used quite a few different drivers in my 10 + years of travelling to Negril - and Luxurious has earned all of my future business!!! Thanks guys for another great trip!

Reviewed September 6, 2015

We had a most amazing time with our driver for two days (I want to say his name is Dwight) and then Andre who transported us to our resort and took us to the place that was easily the highlight of our vacay. A jerk stand on the side of the road in Green Island I believe it was... We had a full day with Dwight going to Floyd's, YS and Appleton. He gave us a great tour (even when I was napping). They company was amazingly professional always early (never just on time) and Andre answered my millions of questions via email prior to the trip (lol sorry Andre!!!). If we eveR return to Jamaica we we will definitely be booking with Luxurious again. I only wish we had booked them for more days because we had some shady drivers over our week in Negril. But never with Luxurious. Also they offer great private transport in very well maintained vehicles for much better prices than everyone else. It was great meeting you guys!

LCaribTours, Owner at Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2015

We at Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica would like to thank you for expressing your experience with our company. Our team is so happy that we were able to be apart of your vacation that adds value to your experience. We will continue improving our taxi and tour service in the island of Jamaica pending your future arrival. Your many questions has never been a bother to us, we are here to serve you because that's what we do best. So in the future when you contact us throw all the questions at us and see how well we communicate the answers to you.

Thanks again.

Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

We traveled to Jamaica with a group of eight ladies for a bachelorette party celebration. After much research, I chose Luxurious Carib Tours because of their great, consistent reviews, their responsiveness to questions while planning, and their willingness to help. They went above and beyond what I would have imagined. The first time that I sent an email requesting information and quotes, I received a response in less than an hour. They were very quick and kind and the prices were reasonable. Initially, I planned to only do the transfers but after speaking with them, I decided to book an excursion with them also. They kept in contact throughout the entire process. They called to confirm a couple of days before our arrival and made sure the pick up instructions were very clear. Just as planned, our driver was waiting for us when we arrived and was soooooooo nice! He greeted us with cold beer, took us to the MegaMart before heading to Negril and even stopped at our favorite roadside grill (Biggas) on the way. When we arrived at our villa, our driver helped us with our bags and even lugged them up the stairs for us...with 8 women, you can imagine how much luggage that was! For the excursion, they called and confirmed the day before and was right on time the day of. Same for the transfer back to the airport on departure day. All of the vehicles were spacious, nice, clean, and smelled very good. I have been to Jamaica many many times, but I am so glad that I found these guys. I now have a new transportation company that I will always use from now on while in Jamaica. If I could give them ten stars, I would. Such a first class, amazing experience with them!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making this a great experience for my sister's bachelorette celebration.

2  Thank cayela