“"Visiting Negril...Need transfers...These are the guys!!"”

Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica
Ranked #1 of 84 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica offer Private Airport Transfer, Tours and Taxi Service from Sangster's International (MBJ) Airport to Negril, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Lucea and Kingston Hotels. See and experience with us this tropical paradise called Jamaica, as our specially trained, Knowledgeable and courteous team pulls out all the stops to make your travel much more special! We will create a comfortable and fun fill atmosphere that will encourage a more memorable vacation.
Reviewed July 11, 2015

I chose Luxurious Carib Tours after a lot of searching and reading reviews. I am pleased to say that I'm glad we did. Our flight out of Charlotte NC was delayed 10 hours. I received several calls from them during this time so they could keep up with our flight. I was able to email them several times at which they were very quick to respond. As soon as we arrived in Montego Bay, Andre was there to greet us. He made us feel right at home and we enjoyed his company on our ride to Negril. Just as we were told, we were picked up on time for our departure back to the airport. We learned a lot about Negril during these transfers. We definitely made the right choice! We can't wait to visit again and will use Luxurious Carib Tours every time we do!! Affordable and Stress Free!! Look no further...these are your guys!!

All reviews
"cell phone"
in 11 reviews
"no problem"
in 16 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 8 reviews
"grocery store"
in 6 reviews
"comfortable ride"

Reviewed July 9, 2015

couldn't ask for a better transfer between mobay airport and negril. friendly drivers to and from. i wanted to make a stop to get some adult beverages for the hotel. it was no problem. the driver even helped me decide what to get!

i appreciated the fact that andre (the owner) contacted me by phone and email the day before the pickups to confirm all details. plus, their rates seem to be more affordable than most.

highly recommend their service!

1  Thank R Y
Reviewed June 23, 2015

During our month in Jamaica we had five trips booked (different family members)between MBJ and Negril. Luxurious Carib Tours were our choice for each one. They were always prompt, never did we have to wait. They were very friendly and courteous and their driving and nice vehicles always left us feeling very safe and looked after. I look forward to heading to Negril again in the future and will definitely be booking all my transportation needs with them.

Reviewed June 12, 2015 via mobile

I booked our reservation right before we left Atlanta to fly in to Montego Bay. Our driver was waiting for us with refreshments in the vehicle. The vehicle was clean and air conditioned. The driver was very courteous and very helpful giving us recommendations and answering our questions. The day before our departure I didn't have to worry about anything, they sent a confirmation e-mail to let us know they would be at our hotel the next morning. He was on time and just as courteous as our first driver. We have never travelled to Jamaica and this was a wonderful car service and cheaper than the other services I found online. We would use them if we visited again.