Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent and reliable Airport Transfer

I have used their Montego Bay Private Airport transfer services for the last few visits to Negril... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Kaysapphire
Iowa
Great in Every Way

This company is so wonderful. Thank you, Andre. I had two different drivers for the transfers from... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Shantilin
Las Vegas
via mobile

All reviews great service these guys montego bay return trip private transfer cell phone arrived safely transportation company no problem private service arrived minutes early highly recommend this company mega mart always on time needed anything great ride reliable service
Reviewed May 22, 2015

My husband and I hired Luxurious Carib for our tranfers to our resort and back to the airport. Emails were always answered in the same day. We received a phone call before we left home to confirm the details and for instructions about which door to exit at the airport. Our flight arrived in Jamaica 30 minutes early, and our ride was already there. We were greeted as soon as we exited the airport by Andre. He greeted us and went to let the driver know we were ready. The car was very nice, clean, comfortable and air-conditioned. Kenrick was our driver, and he was very kind, personable and professional. He was fun to talk with. We wanted to get directly to our resort, so in addition to the complimentary beverages, we were able to purchase more instead of making a stop along the way. Kenrick was a very safe driver and got us to the resort in great time. He also helped us with our bags when we got there. When it was (sadly) time to return to the airport, he arrived 15 minutes early to pick us up. We had the same great service on the way back to the airport. He was very informative about pointing things out along the way and answering any questions we had. We go to Jamaica at least once a year, and when we return, we will be sure to contact Luxurious Carib for our airport transfers and any other times when we need a ride. The prices are great, as well as the safe driving and excellent service.

Reviewed May 19, 2015

prompt service and the best drivers! at airport waiting hapily for our arrival. no problem stopping at mega mart and biggas!

Reviewed May 19, 2015

just used them in march and then used them in may. they are my go to transportation company.they are the best, reasonable, and always on time. they will stop if you need to stop at the market, or anything before you get to the hotel. i enjoy having max, as our driver, but all the guys are great, and very good.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed May 13, 2015 via mobile

After landing in Jamaica we knew we just wanted to get to the resort and not have to worry about taxis or shuttles. Looking at the reviews we decided to book with luxurious and we are so happy! Easy to find, very quick replies, extremely friendly and just what we were looking for! Perfect way to travel to/from our resort.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed May 13, 2015

I used Luxurious Carib for the first time in April. My first impression was how professional my driver,Kenrick, looked and behaved. I gave my information prior to my arrival, and he was on time waiting for me as I exit the airport. My drive from Mobay to Negril was safe and comfortable, and Kenrick was very nice and knowledgable about Jamaica. Luxurious Carib also took me to Mayfields for the day. My driver was Max - same experience.
I have been traveling to Jamaica for over 14 years using varies drivers. I will be using Luxurious Carib on my next trip.
By the way, email them and they will respond within the day.

2  Thank Sheala C
LCaribTours, Owner at Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2015

Thank you very much for your review! It was our pleasure welcoming you to Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica. Providing you with excellent service is always our highest aim and we are happy you enjoyed our service. These are the reviews we are delighted to obtain. We look forward in serving you on your next visit.