“Call them. NOW!!!!!”

Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica
Ranked #1 of 83 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica offer Private Airport Transfer, Tours and Taxi Service from Sangster's International (MBJ) Airport to Negril, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Lucea and Kingston Hotels. See and experience with us this tropical paradise called Jamaica, as our specially trained, Knowledgeable and courteous team pulls out all the stops to make your travel much more special! We will create a comfortable and fun fill atmosphere that will encourage a more memorable vacation.
Reviewed May 13, 2015

I used Luxurious Carib for the first time in April. My first impression was how professional my driver,Kenrick, looked and behaved. I gave my information prior to my arrival, and he was on time waiting for me as I exit the airport. My drive from Mobay to Negril was safe and comfortable, and Kenrick was very nice and knowledgable about Jamaica. Luxurious Carib also took me to Mayfields for the day. My driver was Max - same experience.
I have been traveling to Jamaica for over 14 years using varies drivers. I will be using Luxurious Carib on my next trip.
By the way, email them and they will respond within the day.

2  Thank Sheala C
LCaribTours, Owner at Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2015

Thank you very much for your review! It was our pleasure welcoming you to Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica. Providing you with excellent service is always our highest aim and we are happy you enjoyed our service. These are the reviews we are delighted to obtain. We look forward in serving you on your next visit.

All reviews
"cell phone"
in 11 reviews
"no problem"
in 16 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 8 reviews
"grocery store"
in 6 reviews
"comfortable ride"

Reviewed May 12, 2015

This is my second time using Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica. I was happy again with their services. Andre picked me up at the airport. I had to do some small errands. Andre went in with me while I was conducting my business. This shows me he cares about me as a person not just a customer. I like the personal touch that Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica gives. Max took me back to the airport when I was leaving. He is very nice and professional.

A couple of days after I got home, I received a call from Andre to make sure I made it safely.

Overall, Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica will always be my transportation service.

Reviewed May 12, 2015

I have been using Luxurious Carib Tours for a few years now and cannot say enough good things about this company (I wish I would have found them sooner for my Jamaica travels). Of course they are courteous, safe, and always on time. But what I consider most outstanding is the personal service we receive on each trip. Weather it was a particular need or a special place to stop, they have always come thru for us. So if you find the need for tours or travel in Jamaica you must give LUXURIOUS CARIB TOURS a call.

Reviewed April 4, 2015

Was on a bus tour with others and took taxi to airport. Drivers and guide both gave lots of information about the area.