“You can't go wrong with Luxurious Carib Tours”

Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica
Ranked #1 of 83 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica offer Private Airport Transfer, Tours and Taxi Service from Sangster's International (MBJ) Airport to Negril, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Lucea and Kingston Hotels. See and experience with us this tropical paradise called Jamaica, as our specially trained, Knowledgeable and courteous team pulls out all the stops to make your travel much more special! We will create a comfortable and fun fill atmosphere that will encourage a more memorable vacation.
Reviewed May 12, 2015

I have been using Luxurious Carib Tours for a few years now and cannot say enough good things about this company (I wish I would have found them sooner for my Jamaica travels). Of course they are courteous, safe, and always on time. But what I consider most outstanding is the personal service we receive on each trip. Weather it was a particular need or a special place to stop, they have always come thru for us. So if you find the need for tours or travel in Jamaica you must give LUXURIOUS CARIB TOURS a call.

All reviews
"cell phone"
in 11 reviews
"no problem"
in 16 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 8 reviews
"grocery store"
in 6 reviews
"comfortable ride"

Reviewed April 4, 2015

Was on a bus tour with others and took taxi to airport. Drivers and guide both gave lots of information about the area.

Reviewed March 31, 2015

Dwight picked up my family after waiting two hours for us to clear customs. We arranged pick up on line two months earlier and got a phone call as promised two days before arriving. Dwight was super friendly and gave us a tour on the way to Negril. He even drove us to YS Falls later, and was very entertaining. He picked us up on our last day and was very timely. We will use Luxurious when we return to Negril for sure.

1  Thank DaxShepherd
Reviewed March 3, 2015

First, when I decided to book, the email communication was very responsive and informative. They were great to deal with and very upfront regarding the cost and services available.

We wanted transfer from Montego Bay to Negril, round trip, a stop on the way to Negril to get supplies, a stop for a drink on the way and a cell for the week, no problem.

We get our luggage, exit the airport to see the Luxurious Carib Tours sign, Andre greets me with "you must be Bill" and he's off to get the van. A couple cold drinks waiting in the van and we're off. Andre stopped at the Mega Mart, and came in with us to help us get our beer, booze, food and supplies. That was a great help and made it very convenient for us.

We needed a drink/potty stop after being on the road for an hour. He took us to a bar and we got a couple drinks (excellent price) and clean restrooms.

Before you knew it, we're at our resort and Andre is helping us with our bags!

During our stay the weather got windy and we decided we wanted to take a day trip. Andre's phone number was pre-programmed in the cell phone he gave us. We called at 8 am and wanted to go to the Mayfield Falls and Blue Hole. No Problem. He called back in 2 minutes and we were getting picked up by a driver (name escapes me, Dwight?) by 9 am. We went to the falls, it was a blast. On the way to the Blue Hole we needed to stop for a potty break. When we walked into the store/restaurant the smell of the food overwhelmed us. Our driver stopped there often and asked if we wanted lunch. OMG the best pork of my life!!!! What a wonderful (and very inexpensive) surprise! The remainder of the trip to the Blue Hole was great also. What a great way to insure a good trip having one point of contact in Luxurious.

When our trip was over, our driver (Duane I believe) was waiting for us 10 minutes ahead of our agreed time to leave for the airport. Again a very courteous driver who was very friendly and a professional driver.

I'm not sure what else I could have wanted or expected. They not only met but exceeded my expectations regarding their professionalism, service and value.

I would definitely use them again, and would highly recommend them if you have transportation needs.

LCaribTours, Owner at Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2015

Luxurious Carib Tours team would like to say a big thank you for using our service for your Airport Transfers and other Tours and excursions whilst you were in our beautiful Island. We would also like to thank you for the time you have spent observing the service that we offer to you during every step of the way from booking to meeting our representative when you arrive. We are very happy that we were able to satisfy all your request and that felt safe and comfortable whilst in the hands off Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica. Again we extend our word of thanks to you and hope to welcome you to our Island again very soon.