Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Company & Service

We used Luxurious Carib for our transportation from the airport to Riu Negril. Andre kept in touch... read more

Reviewed today
hockeygirl1016
New York
Great!

This is the second year we have used them. Always very prompt with email replies and questions... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
funlover71
Marion, Iowa
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Negril
from $135.00
from $108.00
from $49.00
from $120.00
More Info
All reviews great service montego bay these guys private transfer service return trip cell phone arrived safely transportation company reliable service no problem arrived minutes early mega mart needed anything great ride always on time great communication cold red stripe
Reviewed January 28, 2015

Booked Luxurious Carib Tours for our transportation from MBJ to Negril and back. Everything worked out exactly as scheduled. Pick-ups were right on time, and both our drivers, (Max and Duane) were great tour guides and made us feel safe and welcome. Great job. We will book them every time.

2  Thank Tim P
Reviewed January 28, 2015

We used Luxurious Carib tours when we stayed in Negril last week. From the first email to the company I knew I was dealing with a professional company. Prompt responses, and answered all my questions. It was only $55USD for up to 3 persons one way. $110 for the two of us in a private van was a great price, considering it's a 90 minute or more trek each way.
Our driver, Andre was just awesome. Warm and friendly. He had cold red stripes waiting in the cooler and was waiting for us when we arrived at the airport. He knew I wanted a pattie so he stopped for us in Lucy on the way to Negril. He had a hot spot in his van, so we could tap into Wifi if we wanted.
I would most definitely use them on our next trip to Jamaica!

1  Thank KK66
LCaribTours, Owner at Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2015

On the behalf of the Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica team, we would like to take this time out to say thank you so much for your support in making our company your choice of transportation whilst in Jamaica. We also appreciate the your time in write your comment about our service so others can have an idea before hand what to expect when the think of using our service. We hope to welcome you back on our Island and to our service very soon. Thanks again!!

Reviewed January 21, 2015 via mobile

#1 in my books! Had Max as our driver. I would use this company again and recommend it to any one that needs to be escorted to places in Jamaica. Max our driver was amazing! We only booked for one day but extended the service to 5 days! Great price and very professional. Max knows what he is doing! See you soon Max and thank you for everything. Our trip for the New Years was amazing thanks to your recommendations. One love!

Date of experience: December 2014
LCaribTours, Owner at Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2015

On behave of the entire Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica Team I would like to thank you for using our services. We will continue to uphold our great professionalism. We look forward to welcome you to our beautiful country of Jamaica very soon.

Thanks again for making us your #1 choice for Transportation.

Reviewed January 19, 2015

One cannot say enough great things about Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica. I had priced out several private tour companies and researched the ones I asked for quotes and this company had the best reviews at the lowest prices. Sometimes lowest does not mean best but that is so not the case here.

Andre and Ricardo were always prompt in their responses. I asked at minimum 15 questions and was already answered within the day to include Christmas Day. I emailed in the evening thinking they would get back to me sometime within the next few days and within 20 minutes I got a response.

They emailed me to confirm that I had arrived safely and reminded me that they were coming to get us the next day for our planned trip to Ochi. They then called to confirm our trip went as planned. Max arrived 15 minutes early which is not the Jamaican way but was surely appreciated. We set off for our full day’s trip only to cancel one of the planned places and replace it with another which was in the area we were already at but would mean for a longer evening. No worries, Max agreed without hesitation reminding us that this trip was about us and we should enjoy the country.

The next day Max again arrived early and off we went to Negril to see a lighthouse that was on my original plan. Since the Hotel provided a free trip to Ricks, Margaretville, and the beach we decided again to not do that and took Max’s suggestion to go the blue hole which we had never heard of. Afterwards he took us to Sweet Spice which he recommended and afterwards I spoke to several locals about the place and it is the place to eat. Plenty of food and cheap.

The final day we required service we decided to ditch the other originally quoted plans and go to Luminous Lagoon. I received an email within moments giving us a quote with a discount for previously using the service along with the name of a new driver that would be picking us up as Max had plans already. Patcha arrived early and off we went. We arrived early enough to enjoy the Glistening Waters Restaurant where my son had the best spaghetti he had ever eaten. Patcha checked in on us before the tour to make sure we were doing ok. On the trip home my son wanted to stop at McDonalds and we were told that they no longer exist in Jamaica; however, Burger King did. Son as we drove, Patcha asked if we wanted to stop as one was coming up. Of course he wanted to stop and we got to try out their version of BK.

Not only is this service great because you don’t get crowded into a bus and are on a schedule but they are very willing to listen to the change and accommodate even last minute which we seemed to do each day. I will be back and I will be calling again. Great job and great experience.

3  Thank Dorothy H
LCaribTours, Owner at Luxurious Carib Tours and Taxi Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2015

We thank you and your family Dorothy for allowing Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica to be your choice of transportation. The Luxurious Carib Tours Jamaica Team sincerely appreciate your support and we are happy you had a great time in our country and with our services.

We sadly miss that you had to leave so soon, but never the less we know you will be back with us again and hope that time will be soon.

In the mean time we will continue to develop our service so it can even be better the next time you and your family visit Jamaica.

Thank you once more for your support.

Reviewed December 29, 2014

My husband and I go to Jamaica twice a year for r&r. This past fall I needed to find new transportation pick up from airport and one sightseeing day trip. My pleasant experience began with my emailing the company which was VERY professional! One day prior to coming to Jamaica they contacted me to assure me where they would be waiting for us. Max greeted us with his beautiful smile and cool soda. We arranged for him to pick us up the following morning. Because of the rain we changed our trip from going to nine mile to Ocho rios and discovery bay. We all went to lunch to scotchies for a great jerk lunch. We have used a lot of other means of transportation and I now have a piece of mind they are the BEST! Thank you Andre, Ricardo and Max!

Date of experience: December 2014