“Sweet Surprise in Negril”
Review of Jet Ski Negril

Jet Ski Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Jetski Negril, we are simply living the dream and want you and your family to be apart of it. We are dedicated to ensuring that all water enthusiasts will be satisfied after an afternoon with us! We are located right along the sandy coastline of 7 Mile Beach in Negril. Surrounded by beautiful reefs and amazing underwater life.All of our rentals include ALL required safety equipment. We offer you a guided safety orientation on the proper and safe usage of our jet skis, ensuring that you are prepared to have fun with your time on the beaches of Negril. Your trainer will stay with you as long as necessary , making sure that you feel comfortable with your jet ski.We offer freestyle jet ski rentals for 30 minutes and 1 hour. We also have tours for those that want to be shown around the island. If you have little kiddies, try our glass bottom boat tour or maybe get a tug on our raft for a bit of fun. Feel free to contact us regarding any questions or comments. Even though we are normally busy on the water, we are also available to answer phone calls and emails in a timely manner. We encourage everyone to book online to save time and money..
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sweet Surprise in Negril”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

So my son and I made our first trip to Negril this month! We found you guys online and booked a one hour tour. Our guide Syd was super cool and showed us where to see some sights. thanks again!

1 Thank Isaboo112

Stone Mountain, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Destination Negril”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My girlfriend, daughter and I just got back from Jamaica. By far the most fun we had was in Negril. The water falls were beautiful! We found a guide by the name of Sidney who was the greatest. Puleeeese find this guy if you go to Negril. He took us to several places that were not on the "tourist" list of things to do or places to go. We visited several restaurants, bars, parties and more. The people there made us feel most welcome and fed us 'til we couldn't eat another bite. The next day he picked us up and we all went jet skiing. What started as a 30 min rental turned into 2 hrs and we enjoyed every minute of it! We have found our second home. It's really "No Problem Mon"!

4 Thank Andreus A
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tour and adventures”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

For years I have traveled to the Bahamas, Honduras, Cancun and Tahiti with Tahiti being my favorite. However, the Sunset tour with Sydney was enjoyable and the best fun I have had in many years. My initial intend on this trip was to go somewhere I could sit back and relax. However, after eating at the café and taking with others who told me about their adventures, I became a thrill seeker again and tried the cliff….OMG!!!
I am a baby boomer and would like to say I am not easily excited because I have experienced lots of crazy adventures. This trip put the PEP back in my Step. Now I am ready for more.

3 Thank 1Sunshine_1Heaven
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was pretty awesome!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My roommate and i rented two jet skis and some snorkel equipment for an hour and had a blast! The lady told us the best spots to go to see some awesome reefs and fish. It was the perfect place to start of the summer, especially for a college student!

1 Thank Jeremy B