“Sweet lady”

Collette's Bar
Ranked #41 of 199 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Amazing lady, you must go to Collette's if you are in Negril. The beer is always cold and there is always a big smile! If you are real lucky you will get to try some of her cooking. For me Collette embodies the spirit of a true Jamaican, always welcoming you.

4  Thank Iriegirl119

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I met Collette last year after being told about her by a fellow tourist in my resort. Did not have time that trip, but we friended on fb and I was sure to make a stop by her bar top on my list for next trip. Over the next several months, we chatted and shared pics/plans/life through FB. My first time there, she, Sherika, Shelly and others greeted us like family! Big hugs, bigger smiles, even tears of joy to finally be face to face! We had a ball: drinks, music, dancing, and she fed us some awesome Jamaican food. Collette now IS family, and we see her every time we go.... She will not disappoint you! I'm so blessed and happy I met her and get to enjoy her Jamaica!

2  Thank Jen J
Reviewed April 20, 2014

so on my 6th trip to Negril I found Collette's and what a find. She is so nice and the beer was ice cold. If you are going to negril definitely check out Collette's it's worth the time. Can't wait to go back next year.

3  Thank John W
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Collette is a wonderful lady. We had never met yet she prepared a fantastic Christmas dinner and would not accept any payment. She has the biggest smile and genuinely heart felt hugs. A must visit in Negril

5  Thank Snelldog
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Take a break from the beach and seek out this little gem in Red Ground. Ms. Collette, Shelly and their friends are simply good time people. It was so great, I stopped bye several times throughout my visit. Again, a nice break away from the beach, good music and most of all GREAT people!

3  Thank Nick S