“Clean, Safe, Convenient”
other travelers have booked this property
bathroom #6 Bedroom #6, one queen bed and one twin bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
bathroom #6
Bedroom #6, one queen bed and one twin bed
Outside bar at the front of the property
Bar and restaurant at the front of the property
Room # 2, one full size and one twin bed
ROOM # 7, second view
Bedroom # 5
Pool area
Front of villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Wellington, Canada
“Clean, Safe, Convenient”
Reviewed December 18, 2016 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

I really enjoyed staying here. As a single female traveller I felt safe and comfortably at home. I spend 8-11 weeks in Negril during the winters and have stayed at many different places. This by far is my favourite, and I would always choose Ocean Wave Villa if it was in my budget. However as a single person and with US/Canadian exchange rate so high, it is not feasible for me annually. But I would recommend it to friends and family.

The kitchen was suitably equipped (gas stove, microwave, toaster, fridge, pots and pans, dish ware, utensil). I cooked most of my meals at home. All windows have screens and bars so no problem with mosquitos. And in the evenings you got a nice cool breeze and did not require AC. Sheets, towels and room cleaning occurs twice a week.

There are only 6 or 8 rooms available for rent (memory fails me) and I became friends with other long and short stay vacationers. It became community of friends.

There is a small pool in behind the building in a beautiful garden for the days you just want to linger around the house.

A laundry machine is available for tenents and you can hang your clothes to dry on the line in the far back yard.

I found the owner and the gardener very helpful with any concerns I may have had.

Bonus features: wifi semi stable, cable tv, and Roger's Bar right outside the gate to the property. Order a cold drink, take a seat at the grass hut bar and ask what's for dinner. Paulette is a great cook.

Your age range 35-49
KGirl52
Toronto, Canada
“Great accommodation at reasonable price”
Reviewed July 10, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I stayed at the Villa with my 91-year old Aunt and the accommodation was perfect as there were no stairs to climb. The room and grounds were just as pictured and clean.
I was able to make all my meals as the kitchen was stocked with all the necessary supplies.
Audrey and Janice were great and very hospitable. Excellent wifi. I would definitely go back!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lovinglif...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Retreat”
Reviewed March 26, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I usually stay at luxury hotels, I travel to JA often and got tired of the crowds and noise at these resorts. I found ocean wave villa and will now not stay anywhere else now. I hesitated to write this review because I don't want too many to find out about it. The villas are a true definition of a peaceful tranquil retreat. Check in took 10 seconds. The A/C worked wonderful although the breeze was better. There was always hot water and a well equipped kitchen. The pool was great and I was the only one in it daily. There is a complimentary washer and clothes line. I actually want to be there right now as I write this review. Thank you Janice for opening your home and great conversation. Keep room #4 for me, I will be back soon.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Jennifer...
“Perfection!”
Reviewed January 31, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

I just got home from my 13 day stay at Ocean Wave Villa. It's a beautiful place with 6 studios. Nice big pool in the back.... beautiful property and perfect location. Close to the beach, clubs and restaurants. The kitchen was great... staff very pleasant. I highly recommend it.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Enrica P
Toronto, Canada
“very welcoming and clean”
Reviewed December 30, 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

WE had a very pleasant stay at the apartment. The location is perfect, across the street from the wonderful seven-mile beach, close to several little restaurants and cafés, and the staff members were incredibly helpful and friendly.
Everything is very well kept: the villa itself where the apartments are, the garden, the swimming pool and the bar.
Very good and professional drivers (members of the JUTA) are available for taxi services and tours at reasonable prices.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Cynthia B
Wichita, Kansas
“Perfect”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Ocean wave villa is a wonderful place place to stay, the villa is very well kept it is very clean with a great staff, Debby who is Janice's assistant is very helpful when Janice is not around.
I stayed there with my 2 kids and we had a great time, our room had a kitchen which i loved because it gave us that home away from home feeling. The beach is very nearby just across the street from the villa, Breakfast at the restaurant wash very tasty and a good value for the price. The villa is very quiet and relaxing in a tropical setting
I will certainly stay there again on my next trip to Negril. Thank you so much Janice for a wonderful stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very quiet at nights and relaxing by the pool during the day.
Liked least: Everything was wonderful
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing