Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Reviewed January 16, 2020
dianesS7522IE
The Best

Sarah1O

Recommended experiences in and around Jamaica
from $20.00
from $30.00
from $96.25
More Info
All reviews day trip port royal always on time montego bay pelican bar emancipation park black river rum punch airport transfer ys falls great stories authentic jamaican experience south coast bob marley timely manner blue hole no worries
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

We used Kingsley Take Care Tours for our transfers from the airport to Negril and back again. We also booked with Kingsley when we toured YS Falls and Appleton Rum Factory which we’re both amazing. Mr. Kingsley (James) was always quick to respond to our emails and answered any questions we had about our transfers. Lloyd was our driver for both the airport transfers and our tours. He was always on time, very professional and friendly and a wealth of knowledge about the area. The drive from the airport to Negril can be slow going depending on the time of day. Lloyd picked a great place to stop along the way so the we could stretch our legs and get a beverage. When we went to the Falls and Appleton he made sure our belongings were secure and safe while we enjoyed the tours. Lloyd even came to pick us up on short notice late at night when we travelled to Lucea and needed a ride back to Negril. If you are looking for a company that provides great service and a comfortable ride while staying in the Negril area don’t hesitate to contact Kingsley Take Care Tours! You can’t go wrong.

Date of experience: December 2019
KingsleyJames, Owner at Kingsley's Take Care Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Diane,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy to hear that Lloyd took great care of you while you were here in Jamaica. We always aim to ensure that we are accommodating to our clients and they are well taken care of and safe while they are here. I am glad you enjoyed your stay here and we look forward to seeing you again should you return.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

We used Kingsley for our transport from airport to Negril. We arrived in Negril about 90 minutes late. The driver was waiting for us. Due to a large amount of traffic at the airport, it took him a while to get the car to us. On the way to Negril, the driver asked if we wanted a coconut. We said yes, so we stopped at a road stand. We had a coconut and a papaya, but then the vendor charged me $11 US for those 2 fruits. I didn't realize till after that I had been ripped off, due to my lack of familiarity with the exchange rate and the fact that we just arrived. My bad, I should have asked how much he would charge before buying. Still kind of felt ripped off. Kingsley himself came to meet us on the way. No other incidents along the way, the arrived at our hotel safe and sound. On the way back, we had a wonderful driver, David, who explained the history of the country and drove us through the Mobay strip. I would ask for him again next time.

Date of experience: December 2019
KingsleyJames, Owner at Kingsley's Take Care Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with my transportation services and that Dave was able to share some of our island's history with you on the way back.
I am also very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with a fruit vendor at the road stand; unfortunately we have no connection to these vendors and I cannot control the prices they charge but I will make sure the driver is more involved in these stops so there is not a repeat of this.
Thanks for your support.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Kingsley and his team (Love you Gary) are exceptional. We started with just booking a one way ride from the airport to our hotel. But then added a full day tour with recommendations from Kingsley and then booked our return trip to the airport. On time (even when we were late landing at the airport Gary was waiting for us), personable, quick responses to emails and fun. Gary stopped along the way for fresh fruit for us, patties and the beverages at the airport was a very nice touch. Thank you Kingsley and team. You are hands down, by far the best.

Sarah,
Thank you for your kind words! I am very happy that you were pleased with my service and that Gary showed you a great time while you were here. Glad you and your family enjoyed your stay in Jamaica and we look forward to providing you with great service should you return!

Thanks for the support.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

My fiancee and I just got back from Jamaica. We were told to get transportation to and from the airport ahead of time and we are so glad we did! I did a little research and saw that Kingsley had nothing but good reviews. We contacted him in September for our trip in December and immediately got a response back. Just as promised, Kingsley was waiting for us right outside the airport upon our arrival. We got picked up at our hotel in Ocho Rios to head back to the airport, and they were there earlier than expected and waited for us until we were ready to go. If we go back to Jamaica, I would definitely use this service again for anything. Super reliable, accommodating, and affordable. I would highly recommend their services to everyone!!

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendations! It was a pleasure transporting you and your fiancee and getting to know you. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our punctual and reliable service and we look forward to seeing you again when you return.
Thanks for the support!

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Every moment is a blessing and the moments I've spent with Kingsley James are of the highest meaning. I know Kinglsey James to be one of the most straight forward, courteous and honest persons ever to cross my path. His transportation services are the best in Jamaica ~there are no worries when Kingsley is in charge of getting you to your destination. The Montego Bay Airport is chaotic at times and Kingsley has never once failed to be there for me ~ ahead of time and waiting for pickup the moment I exit the airport terminal. Every drive taken with Kingsley is an adventure as the beauty of Jamaica fills the air and the conversation strikes deep in the heart. I hardly can recall a moment when Kingsley and I weren't discussing the value of insight and seeking Truth. Kingsley has an impeccable driving record and is well known and highly respected by his peers and law enforcement. His many years of experience will assure that you truly have NO WORRIES when Kinglsey's Take Care Tours is guiding your destination in Jamaica. Hail up and one love to Kingsley James ~ He is a great friend and all the great vibe he brings to this world is a blessing!!

Len,
My brother, thank you always for your kind words and positive vibration. It has truly been a pleasure knowing you and having the privilege to drive you and get to know you over the years. I look forward to every trip you make to our beautiful island and I thank you for your amazing support over the years.
Till next time.