“One way transfer from Montego Bay Airport to Negril Hotel”

Kingsley's Take Care Tours - Day Tours
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I booked Kingsley's transfer for my family transfer from Montego Bay airport to hotel in Negril. Our vacation package included transfer, but for a trip to hotel I choose to book private transfer. Our driver was great and most importantly safe. I would book them again without any hesitation.
We saw that we saved about 50minutes, comparing if we would have used included shared transfer (big bus).

All reviews
"peter tosh"
in 7 reviews
"appleton estate"

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We used KIngsley for our return airport returns.
From initial contact onwards, Kingsley responded promptly to our emails & we made a booking on line without any prepayment or deposit.
On arrival at Montego Bay airport, as promised his driver was outside waiting for us & took us to our hotel immediately, only stopping briefly to go into a shop to buy us a beer & a soda.
On our return to the airport, Kingsley himself picked us up, promptly again & took us directly to the airport.
The vehicles used were air conditioned & seemed in great mechanical order & both Kingsley & his employee were friendly & professional.
Would recommend unconditionally & will definitely use his services on our next trip.

1  Thank 34769pete
Reviewed February 22, 2014

What a pleasure it was to tour out from Negril to the Appleton Estate with Kingsley. It was likely traveling with family, and Kingsley and I had great conversations about whatever I brought up - growing up on this beautiful island, latest music scene, etc. Also great fun was Kingsley has many acquaintances along the route for an occasional quick stop for a piece of fresh fruit, or peanuts, fish soup, etc. Really felt like we were experiencing life outside the touristy confines. Appleton Tour is great btw! Also had a pleasant trip to the Montego Bay airport the next day. Kingsley is on time (if not a few minutes early), and he drives smoothly not taking unnecessary chances passing other cars, etc. His vehicle is spotless, and his demeanor always pleasant. Can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We booked our transportation with Kingsley for June of last year. We were originally told that Kingsley himself would be out of town, so Robert would be picking us up. We were running late, so I called Robert. He waited out front for us the entire time. Picked us up, got us something to drink, and took us to Negril. When getting to Negril he took us to Hi-Lo and waited outside while we shopped. He dropped us off at our hotel and set up a time to take us to Y.S. Falls. Later in the week he took us to Y.S. Falls, Peter Tosh, and Appleton. On the way to Sav-La-Mar he called a friend and had him burn a Peter Tosh CD for all of us to listen too. My family had a great time with Robert. He even called us a few times after dropping us off on our flight home to make sure we got home. We will be back in March and using Take Care Tours again. We had hoped that Robert would be picking us up, but I'm hearing he is no longer with Take care tours.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My brother in law recommended we use him when we went down and we're glad we did. Kingsley is great, very professional and answered my emails immediately. We had Dave drive us to our resort and we were with another couple who asked a million insane questions and Dave just laughed and answered them all. He was funny, helpful and stopped at a great jerk shack on the way, at our request. Kingsley brought us back to the airport, waited for us when we were 10 mins late and was a pleasure to drive with. No need to look any further, just book them.