“Thank you Kingsley James!”

Kingsley's Take Care Tours - Day Tours
Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Thank you Kingsley James!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We can't say enough good things about Kingsley and his reliability and honesty. Kingsley and his driver will go out of their way to make sure your trip is comfortable and not only meet but exceed your expectations! He gets our highest recommendation and will always get our business.

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Transportation to Negril”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Very happy with our transportation to Negril from the airport. We have used Kingsley's before and we are never disappointed. They are always prompt and reliable. Love their positive attitude.

Visited January 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Good ride back to airport with Dave”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We used Kingsley for our transfer back to the airport and our driver was Dave. He was 5 minutes early, which is good because I always worry about being late.

Dave was great and kept us entertained and chatted with us about drag racing in Negril. He pointed out all the attractions we misses on our last trip. He is also an excellent driver, I never felt unsafe.

We are always bummed going back home, but our trip to the airport was less painful this time. We recommend Kingsley tours and his driver Dave

New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Safe, knowledgable and responsible tour guide.”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Kingsley is the "go to guy" when it comes to getting around Negril! I used him for airport transport to and from MBJ - on time and waiting with a smile, both ways! He also took us on a trip to the falls and to Treasure Beach, stopping along the way to point out scenery and allow us to take some pictures in cool spots and try some real Jamaican roadside food!

Kingsley takes pride in his work and goes out of his way to make you happy! Whether you want the best views, jerk chicken or off-the-beaten-path local food spots, he can take you there. There's no rush or risky driving just a nice, relaxing cruise to wherever you may want to go.

I'll be back in Jamaica soon and you can bet I'll have Kingsley waiting for me at the airport!

Visited November 2013
Charlottetown
“Kingsley's Tours Rock”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We used Kingsley for our airport pickup and return. Kingsley is a very pleasant man, and was always there waiting for us on time. We also did a full day excursion with Kingsley. It was an awesome day. Pick up at 8am, then we went to Bob Marley's resting place. After that Kingsley took us through the back roads through the mountains. It was great to see the small villages and the real Jamaica. We stopped at 2 roadsides stands for lunch. I had curried goat with rice, and my wife had chicken and rice. Then a bit further down the road, Kinglsey stopped and we sampled some roasted Yam with salted Canadian cod. Mmmm it was so good. And later we picked up some fruit from a stand. Kingsley spend a full day with us, and we talked about his true love - Jamaica and it's people. I have to say he is also an awesome singer..
I highly recommend Kingsley and Take Care Tours to anyone.