“Thanks for the Memories!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kingsley's Take Care Tours - Day Tours
Victoria, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Thanks for the Memories!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

We booked Kingsley for our airport transfers as well as for a tour. Kingsley was waiting for us upon arrival and we got out first Red Stripe in Jamaica. We arrived at night but still enjoyed the ride and Kingsley was very friendly. When the day came for our tour he apologized that he had to send us with another driver, Troy but he made sure to check up on us part way through the day to make sure all was well. Troy also did a great job and we were quite happy with him as well. It was nice to meet them both. The ride back to the airport was sad because we didn't want to leave, but Kingsley played some great music and we got to enjoy the sights that we wouldn't see at night. We will be seeking him out for our next visit.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The BEST Driving service and Tours in Jamaica!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I would like to start off by saying that after 2 visits to Jamaica in 6 months (May and October 2013) we are starting to get to know and appreciate the people of this magnificent country; especially the staff from our favorite resorts and the people from the services that we have used and trust dearly.

It was essential for me to take a few minutes and thank/highly recommend Kingsley's driving service and tours. He is the epitome of what you can expect from a driver in Jamaica; reliable, professional (before the vacation by email and telephone communications and even on vacation when he confirms picks ups), kind hearted, informative, and just an all-around great person.

Kingsley picked us up on at MBJ on both separate occasions and brought us to and from Negril. Not only is his service the best in town, but the most cost efficient as well. He is honest and I even recommended him to our 5 Star boutique resort in case their driver was busy and they needed extra help during busy season.

I would like to finish off by saying that I am not at all impressed and actually quite upset with the past reviewer from Virginia. Unfortunately, they had a bad experience (which was an isolated incident from what I read) and instead of dealing with Kingsley directly they acted out of impulse and posted something so terrible to Tripadvisor without realizing the possible harmful consequences to their actions – shame on you! Whatever you do, please disregard this past reviewer comments; it is absurd and absolutely not representative of the way Take Care Tours operates.

Thank you Kingsley – we miss you and Jamaica already :-(
One love to you and yours
xx

Brattleboro, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent service and STAFF”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Kingsley and his staff drivers are excellent and reliable. All of the best of Jamaican goodness and spirit can be enjoyed when partaking in Kingsley's Take Care Tours sercive. Service is safe and reliable.
I have been travelling to Jamaica over the past 30 years at least once a year without fail. I read some odd review about one of Kingsley's drivers....To this tourist I say...Jamaica is the Land of Wood and Wata...and LAUGHTER. You cannot determine en entire service or culture on one car ride. Kingsley's for me FI LIFE ( for life)!!

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Trusted driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Kingsley just dropped us off at MBJ airport on Friday 10/18. This was the second year in a row that we used Kingsley for our transfers to Negril. I wouldn't hesitate to use him or recommend him to a friend.

1 Thank cubs2008
New York
“Wonderful ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Shout out to Kingsley the best tours around had a wonderful ride felt safe with you made my kids so happy thanks see you again and keep up the good work. .Mrs Lilly