“Kingsley James is Awesome!”

Kingsley's Take Care Tours - Day Tours
Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kingsley James is Awesome!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We enjoyed Kingsley after he was recommended by a repeat customer and were not disappointed. He was prompt meeting us at the airport and gave us a pleasant ride to Negril.
Later in the week he gave us the tour to Mayfield Falls which was such a great day.
His prices were the best and he is the man! He is a very good communicator and enjoys pleasant conversation. My wife felt very safe riding with him and that is a biggie! I would highly recommend using his services as I will in return visits to Jamaica.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Timothy F

Global Village
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The only driver you will ever need!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

On an island where EVERYONE with a car will give you a ride(for a fee of course) Kingsley James is the only driver you will ever need.

He is properly licensed and insured.

His vehicles are well serviced and in proper order.

Somehow he makes driving in Jamaica seem easy and safe(which it is not).

Great communication.

ALWAYS on time.

So friendly and genuine.

I have grown to know him as a person and I know no matter what happens or when it happens one call and Kingsley would come to assist any way he could.

Its good to know someone like Kingsley.

The best rates I have ever heard of island wide.

He should charge more but he always says "I want to be fair".

Your safety and comfort are of great importance in jamaica and Kingsley will make sure of it at all times.

The only driver I will ever use.

Visited November 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kingsley "total professional and gentleman"”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Just arrived in Montego Bay and Kingsley was waiting for us exactly when and where (with complimentary cold drinks to boot). He is an incredible driver and I highly recommend his services.

Visited August 2013
Kingman, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Five star company”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I must first apologize to Kingsley as this review should have been written in January. I found Kingsley on the TA list and contacted him via e-mail. He was always courteous and prompt in his responses.
He informed me he could not pick us up at the airport but could he send another driver? Nedrick, his replacement, had cold Red Stripe waiting for us and gave us a guided tour all the way to Negril. We used Kingsley himself for a day trip that covered all of St. Elizabeth parish. He knew everything and everybody, introduced me to Black River spiced shrimp(HOT) and Ting. I was also interested in Accompong Town which is a Maroon Village back up in the mountains. Kingsley knew it well and got us there on a MOST interesting drive. He was polite, knowledgeable, and had a sense of humor. I also learned much more about Reggae during this long day.
Kingsley is a good man with a wonderful knowledge of his country. I highly recommend him.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank 1fatrat2
Topeka, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A+++ service from our "Our Personal Driver"”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Kingsley's. First off, the service is ALWAYS ON TIME, and the communication is great. We have used this service numerous times on our 3 visits to Jamaica. The vehicles are always clean. They make walking out into the chaos of the exterior of the airport, into a low-stress experience. (It can be over whelming your first couple of times if you don't have someone to help. like Kingsley) He has taken us on all kinds of tours such as Floyd's Pelican Bar, YS falls, etc. He is always willing to give some insight on the Jamaican culture, or give you details about anything you may have questions about (which we really liked). We even stop for a beer or a bite to eat if it is a longer trip and if there is time. WANT A REALLY COOL EXPERIENCE?? Just ask Kingsley what/where he likes to go for lunch and you will surely experience some of the BEST food you have ever had.
I can honestly say that we truley look forward to seeing Kingsley, as he has become more of a good friend over the last few years than just a service that we hire. Our trip always ends with a BIG hug ;) On a side note, it is pretty cool to tell our friends at home that we "have our own driver" when we are in Jamaica! Make sure to email Kingsley and give him your travels dates and plans. He makes everything so easy and enjoyable, I promise he will treat you the same.

Visited August 2012