“Perfect wedding, organize by Donald wallace and Natasha at the boardwalk village in Negril” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Boardwalk Village Restaurant

The Boardwalk Village Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 195 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Jamaican
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Boardwalk Village is Negril's newest attraction located on our world famous seven mile white sand beach.This beach front Jamaican shopping village boasts newly added rooms, lobster grill, shops and a restaurant with two dining rooms, two bars, and a boardwalk patio perfect location to grab one of our many delicious drinks and to soak up the sun.Guests at The Boardwalk Village have access to our beach area and water trampoline. Other water sports activities are also available.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Donald and Natasha plan our wedding perfectly they are the best.they took care of absolutly everything, they make me feel safe, and secure, I had a small budjet and they did something amazing. I recommand them to anyone anytime

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank jolamarjo

London, United Kingdom
“accommodated fussy eater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I am a vegan and very particular (ok, fussy!) with my food, and the chef was happy to accommodate and prepare a lovely Jamaican meal especially for me, with a couple of hours notice. My sister had a nice fresh fish dish (snapper) which she described as excellent.

The smoothies are superb, sitting in the shade of the hot sun, on the white sands. Nice music and atmosphere. Fantastic beach. Friendly staff.

The shops are nice to mooch around without being hassled. Good idea to have a shopping village at this end of the beach as it is a good distance from the market, which makes it handy for those staying in all-inclusives. Probably nothing in these shops that you can't get elsewhere, but the convenience and lack of badgering by sales people is a real bonus.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank VeganCakeLady
Dallas, TX
“Leave me alone”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I just want to look at the merchandise, which is nothing special. Instead, I have to constantly deal with the badgering from the shop owners. Leave me alone!!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Place with a nice view.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I, enjoyed my meal here out of all places I ate while in Jamaican. I will warn you your wait maybe long. Only because food is made to order. We set upstairs and was facing the white sand beaches and clear blue water. The staff was extremely nice. The music from The Dj was just ok. Try to visit this place

1 Thank MrsJack_13
Tracy, CA
“Like every other gift shop "mall".”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Nothing special. A small taste of the trinkets available in Jamaica. Sizes for shirts were sometimes hard to find in a particular design, but the merchants are friendly and willing to haggle.