“Like a tiny shopping village”

The Boardwalk Village Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 196 Restaurants in Negril
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Boardwalk Village is Negril's newest attraction located on our world famous seven mile white sand beach.This beach front Jamaican shopping village boasts newly added rooms, lobster grill, shops and a restaurant with two dining rooms, two bars, and a boardwalk patio perfect location to grab one of our many delicious drinks and to soak up the sun.Guests at The Boardwalk Village have access to our beach area and water trampoline. Other water sports activities are also available.
Edmonton, Canada
“Like a tiny shopping village”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

It's like a tiny village with 5 or so small stores, bathrooms, play area for kids among other things.

Visited March 2013

“5 star Massage on the Beach!!!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I'm a licensed massage therapist myself and I'm very particular. My friend and I both received massages, mine from KIMBERLY and hers from DAWN. I couldn't have been more pleased. The pressure was great, she wasn't afraid to actually work on my problem areas and incorporate various stretches. They are located in the white tent on Boardwalk Beach. They are educated and licensed. And please, DON'T FORGET TO TIP, here and any other service people you encounter in Negril. They rely on it. One Love!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Maybe good at day yet hell at night for everyone around.”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I was pleased seeing Boardwalk in the day time, it looked neat and peaceful and like a nice addition to that part of Negril beach, between luxurious Sandals and traditional Our Past Time Villa. Looks like all reviews described that place in a day time, and I can see where they got third nice impression.
Yet what a difference it was at night! Obnoxiously loud hip hop music: suppose ticket it's Spring Break party nightly paradise! Music began at 8 pm when the place was totally empty, just expecting guest arriving at the party at 10 pm. For guests including us who came to relax to nearby hotels and were shocked by that "new addition" to a neighborhood, it was one hell of the night. Music so loud that floors and windows were trembling. Obviously, Boardwalk as a new part of Negril beach is totally ruining that unique atmosphere for many guests who preferred that place for years for finding a serenity and peace. What will be upsetting, that because of a party for a bunch of drunk spring breakers some people ( probably, including me) would never get back to that place.

I don't have any respect for any establishment that is so obnoxious and inconsiderate to neighbors. Personally I will never stop at that place again even for lunch, plus as a travel agent will never advice this place my clients.

For everyone who planning to book at that time of the year, you won't hide on Negril beach from Spring Breakers anymore.

1 Thank Cruisegirltravel
annmichelleNegril, Manager at The Boardwalk Village Restaurant, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Firstly, we would like to apologise for any inconvenience that we caused. Our intention was not to make your trip an uncomfortable one. Negril has seasons which includes Spring break and Dream weekend. We have been involved in such events since our inception based on our outstanding venue and location. We inform our neighbours of such events and most of them are common knowledge. I will advise that in the future you keep in mind these dates for travel as these events happen annually. The spring break parties were a success and the turn out was very good. This is beneficial to our business as well as others in the Negril area.
Montreal
“Another Gem along the 7 mile strip”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Apparently it’s been there for some time but I had never been - next to Our Past-Time Hotel. We stayed at Seastar Inn and they have a beach shuttle which would drop us off anywhere along the bech road. This is a great place to chill - restaurant - beautiful shops - clean bathrooms - lots of shade. This is the section where a lot of boats are moored as well. Some days they have a DJ with good music playing on the big speakers. A couple of ladies have their massage tables set up and it certainly was enjoyable. There is also a young man who has a fresh fruit stand next to the ladies massage tables and he will cut the fruit up for you ready to eat - mangoes - pineapple - oranges - and more. My sister and her new husband went for a couples massage and Dawn does a terrific job . My sister liked it so much that before we left for the day she had a relaxing foot massage.
Fresh lobster cages are kept in the water next door at "Our Past Time Hotel" you can choose your lobster for lunch.
You can also rent a cushion for your chair at $ 5.00 for the day - perfect if you like to lie in your chair for most of the day. You can eat in the restaurant or they will deliver to your beach chair and bring along a little table so you can chow down right where you are.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Cobblett
Waterloo, Canada
“great stop along the beach”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

some shopping and a few drinks along the beach - great spot to stop - nice cold beer, snacks and a great view of the water and boats...

Visited February 2013