“You have to try Ahhh Bees”
Review of Ahhh Bees - CLOSED

Ahhh Bees
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hands down the most succulent Burgers in Jamaica! All are freshly homemade with local ingredients and produce.Home to the Burger that Bites back!Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Reviewed July 23, 2014

When you think of jamaica burgers are not the first thing that come to your mind. We used to be the same way until we first tried Ahhh Bees back in March. We returned again this week as usual had amazing burgers. Great service and pretty fast for negril. Ahbee is getting ready to do some amazing things to his place, if you haven't checked it out you must!

1  Thank Michelle_M_S130

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The burgers are awesome! They're big, tasty and plenty of flavor. My wife and I went back twice, two nights in a row. The last night we were in Jamaica we knew we had to go back and have another burger. Server was friendly and very eager to please. Aubie (spelling?) was a really nice guy from Toronto who definitely knows how to grill! If you're in Negril, drop by this place and order a burger and a beer, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank amauz11
Reviewed July 1, 2014

When I visited (two years in a row) the staff was slow but friendly. The food was average but it was open later than most. Recommended if you want to 'fill up' before walking home.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I really love the burgers. I've only been once but it was a great experience. My friends and I started out with a mini and quickly realized it wasn't enough and then ordered another. The next time the regular is a deifinite order. Aubie is very nice along with the rest of the staff. I look forward to returning. I will say the prices are kind of high but that seems to be the norm for non-Jamaican food and even some Jamaican food, depending on where you eat.

1  Thank Danger1105
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I was looking forward to visiting the new location of Ahhh Bees. I had been longing for an original Aubie Burger, my wife had the chicken burger and fries, an enjoyable tasty meal.

1  Thank IrieTraveller