Ahhh Bees
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hands down the most succulent Burgers in Jamaica! All are freshly homemade with local ingredients and produce.Home to the Burger that Bites back!Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Came here after a long afternoon out, quite a find! Will eat here again

Good:
-The meat was season and cooked perfectly
-If you want a regular sized burger, ask for the "mini-burger"
-French fries were just ok, it's all about the beef here
-$9 US burger, it's a steal at that price
-I had the regular AhhhBee Burger, and wanted more

Bad:
-Only accepts cash
-Service was slow, took 15 minutes to get the bill after the meal

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We had the pleasure of lunch last week at Ahhh Bees. We were seated, given menus and drinks. We made our choices and went to order. I had heard of the great burgers and couldn't wait to try one. Unfortunately we were told they were out of beef. This was on a Friday at noon. We were disappointed but made a second choice, which they were also out of. My wife picked a salmon burger with potato in it which was delish, I had a chicken, ham and bacon club which was also quite good. Not a cheap meal but very tasty. I'd go again.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Just recently returned from a trip to Negril where we were turned on to AhhhBees. We went there twice in our 10 day stay, the first tim having a regular burger and the second time opting for something a little more caribbean, the snapper burger.

In both cases we got the jerk sauce on the side. All their burgers have scotch bonnets in them, so they have a bit of a bite regardless of toppings. The burger was not only excellent, but also huge ...9 oz. easily shared! But what will be bringing me back and why I chose to write a review ... The snapper burger! Can I just say two word... A...MAZING! (And also huge)

Ahhh Bees is definitely worth the the taxi ride to the west end!!!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

as the owner told us....tired of rice & peas - try Ahhh Bees. 4 of us went, 4 of us had burgers and fries, 4 of us loved it.
went back a second time 3 days later........will be back next year.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The burgers were quite good (though they were made with toast bread). Unfortunately waiting times were a bit long and at first the waitress forgot the fries we ordered - though afterwards it turned out that we would not have needed them as the burger was more than enough!

The burger was quite good. Nothing more to say - expect that you really should take the menu seriously. "Spicey" definitely means spicey, maybe even "hot like the fires of hell" (if you ask my girlfriend).