“Great burgers, large portions”
Review of Ahhh Bees - CLOSED

Ahhh Bees
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hands down the most succulent Burgers in Jamaica! All are freshly homemade with local ingredients and produce.Home to the Burger that Bites back!Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I had the daily special burger, the Atlanta and it was excellent. My wife had the chicken club and it was thick and juicy, didn't know chickens got that big in Jamaica. Clean and cute environment

1  Thank andrew W

Reviewed January 23, 2014

If you are looking for a genuine All-American burger experience in Negril, you must stop for a burger and a beer at Ahh Bee's. I had read about this joint prior to vacationing in Negril this past December and knew that I had to try it. I may be biased, however I was delighted to hear about this cool guy who happened to be Canadian that packed it all in and high tailed it to Jam Rock to open up what is now regarded as Negril's best burger joint. The rumours are true folks. Great food, ice cold Red Stripe and the coolest atmosphere. Interestingly enough we were staying at Catcha Falling Star and just about to leave to search for this place when we asked a gentleman if he knew where it was. Well low and behold, it was Ahhh Bee and he said follow me. Great first impression. We chatted with a cool lady from Minnesota while dining at Ahh Bees and it was so neat to chat with someone who actually moved to Negril from the US. Fun times. I wish I remembered her name. Such a cool spirit. Great huge burgers, great conversation and a neat little patio that will tickle your burger void while in Negril. The burgers were excellent and we are all foodies. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stayed just down the road at Citronella and decided to stop and have lunch here on one of walks up and down West End Road. I had the spicy mango snapper burger and my boyfriend had the cheeseburger - both were delicious and gigantic! We also split an order of fries that were really good. The owner stopped by our table to say hi and chat with us a bit - he was a super nice guy! The food was really reasonably priced and so were the drinks - we had a friend with us and between the three of us, we had the food listed above 2 red stripes and five mixed drinks for around US44 (plus tip). We will definitely go again the next time we in Negril!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We ate here twice over our stay at Tensing Pen (across the street) We tried the Ahh Bee Burger (perfectly seasoned) and also the Spicy Mango Chicken Burger (this was the best burger i've ever had). The chicken burger was so juicy and the mango sauce was just the right amount of spicy. I also had the butterscotch and coconut brownie which was very yummy.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Tensing Pen, and ventured over to Ahhh Bees for lunch as it's conveniently located across the street. Their burgers are not messing around, and they are fantastic! Do NOT miss the jerk snapper burger... It is out of this world. Service was a bit slow, but it's Jamaica, after all! Prepare to sit back, relax, and enjoy a burger the size of your head. Their brownies are not to be missed either - we got a few to go and they've been better than any dessert we've had so far!