“The Absolute Best Burgers!”
Review of Ahhh Bees - CLOSED

Ahhh Bees
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hands down the most succulent Burgers in Jamaica! All are freshly homemade with local ingredients and produce.Home to the Burger that Bites back!Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The absolute best burgers I have ever had! Aubie is by far one of the most friendly hosts in Negril! If your in Negril you have stop stop in at Ahhhh Bees....you will certainly be satisfied...the serving sizes are great, and the service is the best....We visit Aubie every time we are are in Negril....can't wait til the next time!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

bushbaby and I went with some new friends for lunch. I heard someone metion it on TA a few months ago. I said there is no way I will eat a burger in Jamaica!! I did and could eat more and will next time. We ordered the mini me which was the size of a regular burger. It was amazing and we all could have eaten the regular size!
I had mine topped with onions and mushrooms...it was sooo good...soo tasty...sooo juicy!!! Very nice mix of spices inside and I am someone who does not like spices in my burger meat...just a grill! This burger was really amazing.

bushbaby took one bite and said "this is yummy...the best burger I ever had in my life"....she has had a few burgers in her 6 yrs!! Maybe mine as well!

and don;t miss the brownie selection! something for everyone.....

PEACE!

1  Thank bushgrl
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Ahhhh Bees burgers are soooo good and cooked to perfection! Whenever we go to Negril we stop in to see Aubie and have a burger! The burgers are huge and hard to finish and you should see the amount of fries you get with it! Stop in at Aubies and grab a burger and Aubie is very friendly and likes to sit down and talk with his customers when hes not busy!
After your done your burger get yourself a delicious brownie for dessert if you have room LOL

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We just returned from our 30+ trip to Negril....somewhere we lost track of how many trips....we split our time between the beach and the cliffs and boy, we are thrilled with AhhhBees delicious burgers...what a great addition to the many great food choices on the cliffs. We'll be back for sure....who knew burgers could be so yummy! Thanks Aubie!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We discovered Aubies on our last visit to Negril and fell in love with it then. On this trip we ate there on our first night, our last night and many nights in between.
Aubie is a fabulous host and makes the best burger anywhere. The burgers are huge and juicy and have just the right amount of spice to them. The spicy mango snapper burger is heavenly. The fries are always cooked just right and taste fantastic with Jamaican Ketchup!
His brownies are to die for!
It is a great place to chill and enjoy a cold beer with good company!