1,278 results
All reviewswellington familykaraoke nightclose to townsuperior roomcoconut shrimppool partythe security guardjamaican breakfastmy home away from homeswim up barflat screen tvrestaurant staffwater pressurethe entire staffrum punchwest endgift shop
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Very quiet resort but beautifully situated on 7 mile beach, sunsets were beautiful. Great for couples who want to retreat and relax, not great if you want a busy atmosphere.

Not much to do in negril apart from water park which appeared to aim at children mainly and very small town.

Lots of snorkelling boats and scuba diving activities however not certain of their safeness etc.

The restaurant itself was very expensive and we found walking down the beach provided cheaper, and better quality, options for breakfast and dinner.

Gym equipment was sparse, and the running machine was out of order when we visited.

Some rooms on the ground floor of the main building receive very little natural light due to being set back and having large amounts of vegetation in front. That being said the gardens were kept well.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the ground floor in the building with the main reception, limited natural light, and backs onto a service corridor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Chevel W, Public Relations Manager at Travellers Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Thank you for choosing our resort. We are indeed located in a beautiful spot along the mesmerizing 7 miles beach that allows us the view of some breath-taking sunsets. We are currently undergoing renovations in certain areas of our property, our gym included, which is scheduled to be completed this fall. We will also be doing a grand opening of our entertainment room shortly. I do greatly appreciate your review and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 2, 2018

Had a great time. Accommodations were as expected. We had half a duplex bungalow with a porch. Food was good, bartenders and waitstaff were excellent. Beach area was good but you had to get there early to get a chair. We walked the beach and ate at a number of local places.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Tom A
Chevel W, Public Relations Manager at Travellers Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Hi Tom,
Thank you for choosing our resort. It is pleasing to know you had a great experience. I am glad you were pleased with our food and service as we do have some very hard-working and friendly people on staff. I am delighted we were able to meet your expectations and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

10 of us met up at Traveller's Beach Resort for sort of a "couple's retreat" with a few tag-along singles in mid July 2018. It was honestly the best time of my life, no exaggeration whatsoever. The resort, itself, is small and quaint and absolutely efficient. The customer service alone is enough to bring me back here.

Prior to my arrival, I was informed by resort staff by phone that the room we initially booked was now unavailable due to some unpredictable maintenance. No problem mon! We were comped breakfast for the entirety of our stay, which proved to be most helpful. Once we arrived, we could not be more pleased with the Superior style room and resort amenities.

Negril's 7 mile beach will draw you away from your room and the resort altogether. It is easy to wander along the beach all day. The locals are friendly but want to sell you something, anything... and I do mean anything. But, most are respectful of your decline. The locals will also help you find the better deals on excursions and different activities of your desire, however, the resort will ensure your safety and provide taxi services.

This resort is not all inclusive but they do have meal packages for purchase. I would strongly suggest adding the package into your cost. Please be mindful that you will have to wait a significant amount of time for your order as the resort seems a bit short staffed. However, they are pleasant and we were understanding. The view of the beach from the dining deck is sure to distract you enough.

The pool is awesome with swim up bar. This is where we spent most of our time while at the resort.

The nearby town is filled with locals and souvi shops and food places (including Popeyes and Burger King...). If you venture out, stop at Tastees and Juicy's for beef patties and coco bread. But, do not venture there after dark and alone.

If you are looking for a good time to be free and lowkey then this is the spot. I will be returning for those purposes!

Thank you Traveller's Beach Resort!

Room Tip: The Superior Room was awesome. The Suite, however, is a mini apartment!
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lamontithompson

Hello Lamont,

Thank you for choosing our resort and becoming a part of our Travellers family. We believe in open communication with our guests, whatsoever it may be we always do our best to inform our guests about the situation along with how best we can resolve it. I am so happy you enjoyed your time in Negril and that we could contribute to one of your most memorable experiences, we look forward to doing so again.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful place and would recommend to families. Place is very beautiful and relaxing. Our only downfall was the receptionist, Timasha who was very rude and spelled her name for us when we told her she had and attitude and needed an attitude adjustment. (Hope I got the spelling right Timasha) My family and I did not feel welcome I had to tell her to calm down no need for an attitude. Otherwise the rooms were amazing, the bellhop did great in decorating the room for my baby the other staff were amazing. We had an awesome time and will be back.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Chevel W, Public Relations Manager at Travellers Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Hi Tamar,

Thank you for choosing our resort. My apologies that your first impression was not a great one. It is not our aim to provide that level of service and as such it was handled internally. We appreciate your feedback as we continue to improve our services. Nonetheless we are delighted that you and your family had an awesome experience and we look forward to hosting you all again.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

The resort is really laid-back and cozy.
My family and I stayed for 3 night, and we enjoyed everything about the stay. The location, staffs, restaurant, and accommodation are impeccable.

We will definitely visit this resort again.
Thank you to the management and staff for making sure all the guest are enjoying themselves.

Thanks!
Mat

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank karimmatt
Ian H, Guest Relations Manager at Travellers Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Hi Mat! We are indeed delighted that you and your family had an enjoyable vacation. We are committed to always delivering quality experience to our guest. Thank you for choosing our resort and we look forward to your next visit.

-Travellers Family :)