“Gary's the Guy”

Gary's Jamaican Taxi & Tours
Ranked #7 of 49 Transportation in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Gary's Jamaica Taxi Service is a friendly, clean, and safe option for all your travel needs in Jamaica. From airport transfers to private day tours, Gary's has you covered! Day tours to YS Falls, Black River, Pelican Bar, Blue Hole, Dunns River Falls, Mystic Mountain, Dolphin Cove, Ricks Cafe and more!
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Knowledgeable, professional, friendly, affordable, timely, personable, safe! Leave your worries behind and let Gary show you the way. I hope I am soon able to refer to this man as a friend as he saw to it my fiancée (she was not when we met Gary) and I had a perfect setting for my proposal! A lifetime experience provided by a one of a kind guy! Kara and I hope to see you again soon. Thanks for great memories Gary!

7  Thank Tadd W
kriscv, Director of Sales at Gary's Jamaican Taxi & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

It was a pleasure to help Tadd with his surprise proposal on a romantic beach. Hope to see you again in the future :)

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"no problem"
"pelican bar"

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Gary was on time and most courteous! He helped us enjoy our first trip to Negril. He showed us where to go for restaurants and grocery store to attractions and what was popular. He will steer you in the right direction as people will try to get you to do all sorts of diff stuff. Red stripe on the way to hotel. We did the blue hole. Must day trip to spend a few hours. We will be back and get a hold of Gary! Robert(nf CANADA) Respect!

5  Thank Orby M
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Gary was able to help us plan our week's activities as we were driving from Montego Bay to Negril. He set the tone by stopping at a grocery store and getting us Red Stripes for the drive (we pay of course). His van is clean and comfortable and he has been doing this for 25 years so he asks what you are looking for and then helps you pick restaurants (we were not at an all inclusive so we had the privilege of choosing each meal).He was very specific and told us the best times and food choices at each. I hope one day to return because he feeling like a friend .

9  Thank Mary B
Reviewed January 15, 2014

He was there within 10-minutes.25$ for two people both ways.he took us to a barber he knew and my husband got a great head and face shaving-put aloe and only charged 10$ (we gave him 20$)..we planned to be picked up 2 hours from drop-off area,and we only waited 5 minutes

7  Thank Catherine G
See more reviews
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

I found Gary on Trip Advisor for my last minute trip to Negril. I called him the day before my arrival and when we landed he was there waiting for us. After several days, when we were leaving, we had to call Gary at 1:30am to tell him that we have to leave at 7am due to a flight change. And he was there waiting for us at 7am. If you know Jamaica, everything is a little slow here and not always on time. But Gary was always on time and professional. We didn't use him for local trips because we had no phone to call locally so we just hopped on taxis on the street. Most taxi drivers here are very friendly and helpful. Only met one angry taxi driver who actually yelled at us. So if you don't want any bad experience, you can always go with Gary. He will be the most reliable transportation for u.

7  Thank AnneGao