“Great drinks..nice staff”
Review of Wild Parrot Cafe & Bar - CLOSED

Wild Parrot Cafe & Bar
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed May 14, 2013

A recent trip to Negril we spent a day at the wild parrot. Nice staff and good food.
We had lunch and a few cold ones, we could not have had a nicer day.
We also rented jet ski's next door and had a great time.

2  Thank Brian P

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Really nice vibe and place to check out for sure while in Negril. I had the chicken club sandwich. It was good. Will definitely go back to try out breakfast and other items on the menu. Free wifi for customers, just ask for the password. A little on the pricey side, but a great spot and service. Would definitely like to stay here one day. Have heard that they have the best grilled cheese in Negril as well as greek salad.

2  Thank Melody L
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We ordered Greek Salad, and a Club Sandwich. The Greek salad had cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, and olives, but no lettuce. It was good, but different. The club sandwich was good, not great. We also had one beer. These three items for lunch cost a total of $26 with tax and tip.

2  Thank jerray
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have enjoyed so many meals here and realized I should write a review! I discovered Wild Parrot a couple of years ago and I now stay there whenever I am lucky enough to visit Negril. I have tryed almost everything that the chef's prepare, and its all good. My absolute favourite is the cream cheese quesadilla.....served with a tropical salsa. Fish taco's are great, Chicken BLT....Coconut Shrimp.
Try their crepes for breakfast, or maybe pancakes....!!
Its a relaxing location, with great staff and food comes rather quickly...by Negril standards.

1  Thank Orchidlovesnegril
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We made quite a few stops here during our 2 weeks in January. All of the staff is so friendly and the food is delicious. The shrimp tacos with tropical salsa were delicious as was the cream cheese quesadilla with homemade mexican style pico del gallo. Had breakfast there as well and the home fries were so tasty and unique. The mojitos and margaritas are also delicious and definitely pack a punch. We stayed down the beach at Idle Awhile but I asked to have a peek at the rooms. They are simple and rustic but immaculate. The only issue that I have is that I wish they were open for dinner.

1  Thank doglover75