“Don't Miss the One Love Bus, mon!”

One Love Bus Bar Crawl
Ranked #1 of 21 Nightlife in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: One Love Bus now doing Wednesdays,Fridays and Sundays.However if your group is minimum 15 we could make arrangement for other days.Pickup time at your hotel starts at around 2:30 pm, tour ends immediately after sunset. We visit about 7 authentic bars and Scenes on the One Love Drive on the West End of Negril. The tour is free to the visitors.The driver accepts tipping.One Love. Lenbert Williams
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Lenbert's One Love Bus Pub Crawl is a terrific activity for several reasons:

1) It's free except for tipping Lenbert - which you should do generously, because
2) he's friendly, fun, and is using this enterprise to renovate and restore several locations in Negril
3) You will become best friends with everyone on board, and
4) you'll get to hang out in the front yard of a Negril City Councilwoman's adorable little house, plus
5) it's the most fun you'll have out of the water in Jamaica.

We called Lenbert the day before and arranged for pick-up at our hotel. He was on time, and the bus was crowded (he warned us it would be), but that didn't matter. Everyone was pumped for a good time and it was definitely that. Even if you don't drink, the cliffside tour up One Love Drive is cool and you'll be laughing and dancing on the bus all the way through.

Downside? Not long enough and Lembert needs to update his music CDs ;)

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

After doing this bus tour twice, I have to say it was the highlight of our trip to Negril. I never
understood the AI thing, how could you not want to get out and experience the local flavor and
sights. Well, this is the way to do it.
The driver Lenbert is a knowledgeable and super friendly guy who will make you feel comfortable
the moment you step on the bus. He will take you to places on the cliffs that you normally wouldn't see.
Red stripe, great music, and meeting other tourist from all over, plus very friendly locals as well.
On my way back soon, for my third ride, cant wait!!!!!

1  Thank joann p
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was a lot of fun. lembert will take you to places you wouldn't know about or normally go to. Now we have new places to go. He picks you up at your hotel and drops you back off. Don't worry this isn't a drunken party. Some drank beer, rum punch, water, pop, some ate ice cream . it's lots of fun and you will make new friends. I have paid big $$ for tours like this in other places and been bored. there is no charge for this. But please be Generous and leave him a nice tip. I had a broken foot and he reserved a seat for me all night. We will be doing this crawl again next year.

1  Thank honeybear63043
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had a great time on the Bus Bar Crawl. The stops ranged from a lady's front yard bar to a large bar with caves on the cliffs. Lenbert was great, and told us some great stories while we were on the bus. My fiance' said this was her favorite activity from our vacation. It can bet pretty packed on the bus but no one seemed to mind and everyone was very friendly on our bus. Do it, you'll be glad you did.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Let me start by saying that I read all the reviews before months before my vacation to Negril and thought this would be good to do, I was WRONG. I emailed almost a week before I was to leave and he confirmed a date and time. I thought I had my girlfriend and I's day planned out for trip to several places to enjoy and take pictures, I was WRONG. We made sure to be in the lobby of our resort on time, 15 minutes later we are still sitting there, 30 minutes go by and my girlfriend goes back to the pool, I stayed and waited holding out hope. I shouldn't have because 1.5 hrs later he was not there and did not show up. I will tell everyone that I know to not even bother with this garbage.

3  Thank h b