Lenbert's One Love Bus Pub Crawl is a terrific activity for several reasons:
1) It's free except for tipping Lenbert - which you should do generously, because
2) he's friendly, fun, and is using this enterprise to renovate and restore several locations in Negril
3) You will become best friends with everyone on board, and
4) you'll get to hang out in the front yard of a Negril City Councilwoman's adorable little house, plus
5) it's the most fun you'll have out of the water in Jamaica.
We called Lenbert the day before and arranged for pick-up at our hotel. He was on time, and the bus was crowded (he warned us it would be), but that didn't matter. Everyone was pumped for a good time and it was definitely that. Even if you don't drink, the cliffside tour up One Love Drive is cool and you'll be laughing and dancing on the bus all the way through.
Downside? Not long enough and Lembert needs to update his music CDs ;)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.