All reviews home away from home rooms are clean and comfortable a great stay hotel room other hotels beach front mile jamaica adrian resort vacation sand
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2017

The staff is awesome! Very personable and on top of things. We had 2 small issues and they were attended too immediately. Great beach and perfect location. I can't wait to go back next year. Only complaints; I would like to see an upgrade on the televisions though and wifi didn't work in the rooms. Only in the common areas.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
JamaicaTambooResort, Owner at Jamaica Tamboo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2017

We are happy that you had a great stay with us. The television upgrades are next on our to do list as it is our intent to complete those upgrades in the next few months. We are also working on boosting the strength of the wifi signal so as to have full access from all rooms. We will do our best to ensure that your next visit is more pleasant and memorable than the last.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Stopped by Jamaica Tamboo for another one of their fantastic lobster pizzas. There were 4 of us, and I don't remember what everyone else had - I was too busy eating my pizza as slowly as I could so it would last as long as it could. big chunks of perfectly cooked lobster and all the rest of the fixings - and big enough to share with my wife. We've gone there many times over the years, and have never been disappointed.

Date of stay: December 2015
JamaicaTambooResort, Owner at Jamaica Tamboo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Thank you for commenting on your meal at our restaurant. The lobster pizza is one of our specialties and we are happy you enjoyed it. Please stop by again

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Overall stay was homey and laid back. If peace and quiet is what you are looking for this is not the resort. Music started blasting from 9am straight until 12am every day religiously, I had no prob.
On my first night I was without water, had to call the property manager. No cable for the entire stay. No iron, had to consistently go to front desk to borrow one.
Property manager was very polite and guest oriented. Great for business. Leo is his name!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank rochelle164

Thank you for your comments and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay. There was a problem with the water supply during your stay with us due to the large influx of visitors to negril. The music can also be attributed to the specific period of time of your stay (Dream Weekend). Since your stay with us we have made improvements to our infrastructure to compensate for the increase on the demand on the cable and water services. We are currently working on improving the total number of irons available but until then a limited number of irons are available to guests upon request from the office.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

I have just returned from my stay at Jamaica Tamboo and I have to say that Martine and the rest of the staff made me feel like I was staying with family. Like every hotel I have stayed at there were a few hiccups. Martine went out of her way to make sure that we were ok. The hotel is located right on 7 mile beach and you are within walking distance of lots of other places on the strip. It gave me an opportunity to experience Jamaica the way it should be experienced.

I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2016

We are happy that you had such a great time with us and we are looking forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Can you really call this a resort!!! Dirt walk ways +flooding toilets+no security =a big no for this place. Itravel2000, Sunwing etc , need to stop endorsing this place, unless big improvements are made

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
JamaicaTambooResort, Owner at Jamaica Tamboo Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2017

We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us. Since your stay we have made improvements to our infrastructure thus improving the overall quality of the resort. This is all done in an effort to improve the overall experience of all our guests in order to ensure their total comfort and relaxation during their stay with us.