“Scam scam scam!!!!”

Ranked #41 of 43 Transportation in Negril
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Please if you are reading this review stay away from the company montego bay limo and tours. The owner Howard is a thief and they have the worst limos in Jamaica. You will have trouble trying to get your money back he will tell u that he will get back with you and never does. Then when you calling he will ignore or forward the calls to voicemail. He even hang the phone up on me. This company should be put out of business immediately. Howard is not a fair business man and he will try to rip you off. Please believe these reviews they will save you time but most important money. What they promises is not what you will get. By far one of the worst experience in my life. If onlyI had read the previous reviews before.

9  Thank lilly_doe

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I saw this review and just had to post our experience from March 2010. We got married in Negril that March and rented a stretch limo from this company. On arrival we waited over 2 hours for this thing to show up. What showed up was a 30 year old busted up limo. Our wedding party was with us. I was steaming by now but what are you going to do. The guy that let us in the back of the car had his hand out for a tip...I slapped his hand and said ill tip ya next time if you can get here on time. We were suppose to have a full cooler of beer. What we got was a cooler with about 5 beers in it and no bottle opener, so we had to use a lighter to pry the caps off. Away we go.......nope....the damn thing runs out of gas as we are leaving the airport and have to have a bunch of the natives push the limo to the gas station right next to the airport. We finally get going and..well...no a/c, half the windows don't roll down and the driver was a complete moron. We finally get to Negril and get to the resort and the driver now has his hand out for a tip...sorry but I laughed in his face.

Once home I called to get some kind of refund but you can imagine how that went, I am still waiting for the partial refund I was promised. My advice....stay the hell away from this outfit.

12  Thank supersleuthtoo
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I had hired Montego Bay Limos for a town car ride from airport to Iberostar. Driver was courteous and on time, but everything else downhill from there.

We had planned a Town Car. What showed up was a 20+ year old, beat up, ugly white stretch limo. It was clean but a real joke as far as condition inside and out. He couldn't get doors open. Then, he couldn't get doors to close and stay closed. Then A/C didn't work. Then we couldn't open windows. He finally got one open partway. Then we couldn't get doors open to get out. We were ready to climb out through sunroof. For a 15 minute ride and $125 plus 20% gratuity, it was just a joke.

I had booked a return ride in advance as well when booking the trip, but after about 20 unaswered phone calls to the Jamaican number and to the NY and toll free numbers, plus an online "contact us", gave up. Never got confirmation of date and time for pickup, so we took a taxi and the direct ride was $35 from hotel to airport.

So all told for $300 round trip (gratuity was forced in pre-booking) we lived through 45 minutes of pure hell of which 30 was trying to open and close car doors.

13  Thank Wanting2wander