Message from TripAdvisor:

Ranked #18 of 48 Specialty Lodging in Negril
Prague, Czech Republic
“ersy good”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We got a room with a sea view, building A. It was amazing. We really enjoyed it. The beach was great. The restaurant next door makes nice breakfast.

Room was big even with kitchen and all stuff for cooking. Clean towels every day. Massive terrace.

No internet in the rooms.

Clean, nice, but ask for a sea view. Some rooms are not nice as we saw.

Room Tip: building A
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sabina B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
new york
Reviewed March 21, 2013

my arrival and check-in was quick and easy. I stayed from march 14-18 2013. my hotel room was on the first floor next to the gift shop.Im a seasoned traveler in Negril so if your not picky then book it. the pictures on the site however do not represent the rooms,the beds are hard.the bartender is great and the restaurant lingah by the sea was very good!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank nycfemm
missouri
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I still think that the Beach Club has the best beach in Negril.The room rates are quite reasonable and the rooms are clean. The staff is friendly but they often make one feel like they think tourist are a pain the the A__.

I was shocked this year to see that Hotel security was next to nothing. No one is on the beach to stop strangers from entering. The front gate is left unattended more often than not. In 6 weeks I wittnesed only one day with a lifegaurd on duty.

I hope the various owners start practicing an age old business practice of putting 10% of the profits back into the business. Upon arrival my Fridge was leaking onto the floor and it was still leaking when I left. My electric can opener was defective and was replaced with a hand held opener which did not work. It took 4 days to replace my coffee maker.

I did find a couple of gems there. One is that a Jet Ski service is available right on the beach and its run by two very nice guys from Boston. They know how to treat their customers. Anothe is a lady by the name of Opal. She is a liscened Massuse and only charges $40.00 per hour. She is by far the best I have ever experenced. She usually goes extra time. My two daughters got 1 hr. 25mins and 1 hr 15 respectively. I got 1 hr 35 mins. She is located between Merrills 1 and the Grand Pineapple and her # is 876-427-4481.

Room Tip: Get a room from Jean Gaynair. Her room s are called Negril beach club condos.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank scooterusa27
Whitehorse, Canada
Reviewed March 4, 2013

it is about a 3 we had a condo on the third floor it was clean but nothing fantasy....no bugs. The beach is one of the best places to be you have room to relax without being on top of each other.The people who run the place we found helpful and polite.we felt safe at all times there>>>>>>>>>>>>> so with that we are going back in Jan 2014 and we can not wait after all we all go for the beach not the room .

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank teemay13
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Greeted by no record of conformation-60# half/pint Indian Women-Had an answer for everything-funny to her-No Hot water(we do not use it)-constant line of customers complaints for room change at front desk-dirty floors, never mopped-socks turn black-door lock falling apart-no towels for hours-dirty stains on supplyed linen-water only dripped and drain completely stopped up-Bait and switch room move-paid for Executive Suite-poor lighting-half/pint forgot to book my Airport shuttle(funny)told to be there for 7 AM(5 hours before flight)-got up at 5 AM and made my own reservation-Want a Big Drum Band,YEA, Accross the street going good at 2 AM FREE-This place should be KICKED OFF THE LIST- HOW ABOUT A MINUS 5 RATING-I hope I save someone from experiencing what I did

LAUGH NOW HALF/PINT-NONE OF THIS WAS FUNNY TO ME

Room Tip: Go Anywhere Else
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Laurence L

Travelers are raving about these Negril hotels

Englewood FL
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Had a nice stay at the Beach Club Feb. 9th to the 16th. Great people and good service. Had a great meal at the restaurant at the hotel. Will go back. Many nice places near by to enjoy Jamaican Food. Close to the town and the best beach in the area.

Room Tip: The A building is the best!!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I love my stay at this hotel, and I always get my same room. I know all the Condo are different inside, but the unit I get has everything I need stove, blender, toaster, microwave, so this unit is keep up, would always stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo