Message from TripAdvisor:

“Should be condemned-falling apart-needs renovation-OLD-no upkeep”
Review of Negril Beach Club

Negril Beach Club
Ranked #18 of 48 Specialty Lodging in Negril
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Should be condemned-falling apart-needs renovation-OLD-no upkeep”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Greeted by no record of conformation-60# half/pint Indian Women-Had an answer for everything-funny to her-No Hot water(we do not use it)-constant line of customers complaints for room change at front desk-dirty floors, never mopped-socks turn black-door lock falling apart-no towels for hours-dirty stains on supplyed linen-water only dripped and drain completely stopped up-Bait and switch room move-paid for Executive Suite-poor lighting-half/pint forgot to book my Airport shuttle(funny)told to be there for 7 AM(5 hours before flight)-got up at 5 AM and made my own reservation-Want a Big Drum Band,YEA, Accross the street going good at 2 AM FREE-This place should be KICKED OFF THE LIST- HOW ABOUT A MINUS 5 RATING-I hope I save someone from experiencing what I did

LAUGH NOW HALF/PINT-NONE OF THIS WAS FUNNY TO ME

Room Tip: Go Anywhere Else
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Laurence L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Englewood FL
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Had a nice stay at the Beach Club Feb. 9th to the 16th. Great people and good service. Had a great meal at the restaurant at the hotel. Will go back. Many nice places near by to enjoy Jamaican Food. Close to the town and the best beach in the area.

Room Tip: The A building is the best!!!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I love my stay at this hotel, and I always get my same room. I know all the Condo are different inside, but the unit I get has everything I need stove, blender, toaster, microwave, so this unit is keep up, would always stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank negrilbay
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The bathroom's were disgusting! The shower head broke, the toilet was clogged, the TV wasn't working, there were cockroaches everywhere. The bedding was so dirty we never sleep in the sheets. The only redeeming quality was it's location on the beach. Other then that it was a dump. They charged for towels, a safe, and didn't have hair dryers.
Granted it was cheap, but if you're paying to go on a vacation, this shouldn't be where you use your money!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Negril hotels

San Diego, California
Reviewed September 21, 2012

1st thing u should know is that there are 2 diff parts to this hotel. The condo side which are awsome and feature a full kitchen and hotel side which are not the prettiest but budget friendly. The best thing about the property is that it has it's own little beach area and the restaurant, Although a bit expensive, has some of the best food in Negril. It's pretty quite and u have to pay for Internet service in your room but if u walk to the parking lot it's free. Also there are 2 diff desks for reservation at d hotel/condos so be sure u r at the correct 1.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Nubbean
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stayed at the Negril Beach Condos.I had reserved a studio but when I arrived I was upgraded to a oceanfront one bedroom apt.which was nice and spacious.Check in was very smooth and the ladies at the front desk was excellent...The apt complex as a whole needs to be updated.The apt I stayed in was clean but because it's outdated makes things not look appealing when you first see it...but afterwards when you think about paying($65.00 a night,directly on the beach you really can't say much).It had a full kitchen with all the pots,pans,utesils,stove,oven,refig and etcyou needed to cook with.The condo is close to town which you could walk to if you wanted to and on the main strip.My only issue I had was that there was Mosquitoes in the apt(livingroom).I called the front desk and they did come and spray but it didn't help.I would stay here again and would recommend this place only to someone who is not "picky" about what they need. The bed is very comfortable.

Room Tip: our room was on the 2nd level building A.I think it was room 45.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
EliteJamaica
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Ive stayed there many times. Depending on which condo u land in this place is v. Very nice. Ive never had the food but the drinks are tge view fom the beach side are awesome
I love the tile work and the staff is like family

• Stayed April 2012