“THE BOMB” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Bethel, Maine
“THE BOMB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Teddy is a great guy and possibly the best chef in Negril. Try the Lobster Thermadore- trust! If your staying at the castle- he can brign it right up to your room, if your a visitor- no worries- now you get to check out the castle's caves and cool grounds. Once my wife was feeling sick and even though it wasnt on the menu, Teddy whipped up a pot of fresh soup that really did trick. Give teddy a chance- Im sure youll love it.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank AdventureCalledLife

Swansea, Massachusetts
“Best food in Negril !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Teddy's food is always the best ! Be it breakfast, lunch or dinner, you will always be satisfied. Great guy as well !!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank 301Mike0101
coldwater ks
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

We went here because I had checked it out online and because it was basically the only place we felt safe walking to from Home Sweet Home where we were staying. Now when the very friendly security guard let us in the gate and directed us to the restaurant we were a little skeptical as it was back in a very dark, hot corner. Once we got there the woman told us we could choose a seat out on the cliffside which we did. It got dark while we were waiting on our food so they brought out candles and it was very nice and romantic. On to the food....My husband had Old Time Cooley Sin Ting and I had conch fritters. Holy cow!!! Both were sooooo good!!! The conch fritters are in a very hot sauce so if you can'd handle spicey things do not order them or make sure to get no sauce!! Both dishes were amazing and our server was so sweet. I would definitely go back again!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ant8355
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing food......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

I wish I had found this place sooner. To see that it's ranked in the 30's is simply due to the fact that he hasn't had many reviews. I could only eat half of what I ordered because his portions were more than expected. Teddy is a great guy too and aims to please. And no you do not have to be staying at BCC to eat here and he will serve you pretty much anywhere on the property that is suitable. Give him a shot and I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank boogerlayne
Los Angeles, California
“I love the food and Teddy is wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Blue Cave Castle this week and had the pleasure of eating at Teddy's at least once every day. All his food was amazing, fresh, and Teddy himself is an awesome guy. I am vegetarian and Teddy was able to serve me up special meat free dishes upon request, all tasting delicious! He even kept it Jamacian for me with some jerk sauce on my vegetables. My husband and I will definitely be visiting Negril again and will 100% won't miss eating at Teddy's again.