“Amazing food......”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing food......”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I wish I had found this place sooner. To see that it's ranked in the 30's is simply due to the fact that he hasn't had many reviews. I could only eat half of what I ordered because his portions were more than expected. Teddy is a great guy too and aims to please. And no you do not have to be staying at BCC to eat here and he will serve you pretty much anywhere on the property that is suitable. Give him a shot and I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank boogerlayne

Los Angeles, California
“I love the food and Teddy is wonderful.”
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Blue Cave Castle this week and had the pleasure of eating at Teddy's at least once every day. All his food was amazing, fresh, and Teddy himself is an awesome guy. I am vegetarian and Teddy was able to serve me up special meat free dishes upon request, all tasting delicious! He even kept it Jamacian for me with some jerk sauce on my vegetables. My husband and I will definitely be visiting Negril again and will 100% won't miss eating at Teddy's again.

“Teddy is the MAN!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Were staying at the blue cave castle and have been hanging out with teddy from the eatery. He is a great cook and an awesome guy! We have eaten many items on the menu and will be having dinner with him tomorrow night. His meals go above and beyond! The veggie quesadilla blew us away ... He has so many review from the hotel category but not from his new resturant catergory... He has only been listed as a resturaunt since march? Look at the castle for other reviews!!!

4 Thank Ilovebecky
west virginia
“Teddy is a great host!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My son and I stayed at Country Country on the beach but had to check out The Blue Castle and it was spectacular! Great views and beautiful property. Teddy opened up just for us and made my son a pizza even though it wasn't on the menu. He offered to serve us anywhere on the property which it felt like we had to ourselves. I had the shrimp and loved it! Teddy was very personable and we enjoyed meeting him. Check it out! Wish we could have made it there for a sunset view, maybe next time!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank catsbyann
Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
“Where is the chef???”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Been to this place twice on two different trips to Negril. Both times the chef never showed up. The first time we were turned away the second time we were seated and had drinks. We even placed our order. However the server eventually came out and told us that the chef didn't show up.

I gave it 3 stars because it's a pretty setting and the Red Stripes were good and cold. If you go be prepared to find a back up.

• Visited November 2011