“Great certification completion”

Bethesda, Maryland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great certification completion”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I just got my PADI Certification completed by Ken while I was on vacation in Negril

My only regret was spending the $400 to do the E-learning and pool work in DC beforehand.

Oh well, such is life and it actually worked out perfectly, I now have my C card(it got to my house before I even returned from vacation) and now I can't wait to finish my advanced open water with Ken!

He and Sabine are a great couple and diving with Ken was definitely a dream.

Now if only there would be more big fish in Jamaica..... Healthier corals soon come and they're a lot better than some other places I've seen/been to but the biggest thing we saw were the sting rays.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Blake G

Kodiak Island, Alaska
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Top of my list for dive shops in the Caribbean”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I found Dream Team Divers by chance. Nobody had referred them to me and after trying to contact two other dive shops in Negril with no luck, I ran across Dream Team Diver's website. I sent a message to them and within only a few hours, I heard back from Ken.

I have been diving for over twenty-five years spending part of my time as a dive officer in the military. I can with confidence say that Ken is one of the finest instructors and dive masters I have ever met. I have met and dove with dozens of dive masters all over the world. Ken ranks near the top. Ken is extremely knowledgeable and makes sure you not only understand the lesson he is teaching, but that you practice and demonstrate what you have learned.

Sabine is also a very good dive master. I dove with her as well and she did a great job leading our group and making sure we saw some of Negril's best reefs and sea life. She also keeps the shop well organized and was very helpful getting all of my paperwork in order.

In summary - if you are looking for a great dive shop in Jamaica, I highly recommend Dream Team Divers. They impressed me at the onset by responding to my e-mails and questions so quickly. They exceeded my expectations as truly some of the best dive professionals I have ever dove with. Their dive shop is simple, but what it lacks in size it makes up for in professionalism.

I will dive again with them and I will recommend them to all of my diver friends visiting Jamaica.

Visited July 2012