$270
$131
$122
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$58
$132
$121
  • Breakfast included
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$49
$250
$206
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$64
TripAdvisor
1,465 results
All reviewsciao jamaicasister hotel legendsfree shuttleall inclusive planbring your own beach towelslegends beachocean sidelaid backjump offjerk chickengift shopcab ridewest endcallaloolounge chairsrick's cafeseven mile beach
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had a really great 2 weeks at samsara, an absolute bonus to be able to spend time at legends too. We really enjoyed staying in the garden and would certainly make that choice again, amazing to be woken up by woodpeckers, not so good to be kept awake by crickets, though we did get used to it. The location was perfect, fantastic sunsets, loved walking about Negril. A smile and a chat was always on offer. Really enjoyed our day cycling. the bikes were well maintained and very reasonable to hire. wished i hadnt left it so late in the holiday to hire them. gas's bikes are just past the castle hotel. The staff at Samsara are truly wonderful, I felt i was saying goodbye to friends.thankyou to you all. My first trip to jamaica, certainly not my last.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Varkala E
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Just came back from 2 weeks holiday at Samsara and I have to say it was everything that I expected after reading reviews. Hotel itself and rooms needs updating but it didnt bother us at all because everything was clean and thats what matters :-) Food was home made and very tasteful prepared by nice ladies chefs and served great staff such as: Carin, Camilia,"Jungle" girl and others,Although after 10 days of having eggs, omlets for breakfast I was dying for bacon or sausage or just a slice of ham...Bar was serving very wide selection of coctails and Owayne - bartender was great!
Samsara is a quiet hotel with 1 karaoke night a week so if you loking for more entertainment go to sister hotel Legdnds on the beach where great Security guard Micheal will make hsure you are nit harassed by vendors. At nite time go to Ricks cafe, Alfreds ( live reggae band on the beach) or The Jungle night club. Deale private taxi driver will take you to all this places for really good price, u will find him on your left from hotels main door, his white toyota is parked outside small supermarket (he
will take you everywhere you want : shopping,pharmacy, clubs, pubs,plantations ;-)...)
Overall we had a great holiday, and I would definately come back! Thanks to all Samsara and Legends people for making my holiday amaizing!
Ps. Debra- mother of the groom, you where awesome, get in touch with me;-)
If you have any qustions:, costs , money, excursions just write :-)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I would like to begin this review by commenting on the cliff top position of this really friendly hotel. It stands overlooking the gorgeous turquoise sea, & I have to say,the view is absolutely spectacular. There is a circular outside bar that we would meet lots of friends we made on our holiday at this hotel & stroll over to the edge of the cliff top & watch the sun go down, & its truly breathtaking (Can't say I was ever up early enough though to see the sun rise though haha!)
The rooms are quite nice too, with lovely staff from the chambermaids, bar staff, restaurant staff to the reception & management staff. There is also plenty to see & do & some nice walks. I found the Jamaican people to be very friendly, & Negril is a lovely place to visit, as are the falls. You could do lots of trips, or just chill out at the fantastic beach & look round the quaint little bars, where Bob Marley's reggae music will play to you wherever you go.
I'm sure you will have the time of your life at this lovely hotel, as I have memories of it that will forever stay with me, & I know you will too.

Room Tip: Try & get a sea facing room if you can, as the views are amazing
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Babs p
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Spent two weeks here and would return
Super clean rooms, very good staff 0 problems.
Room 201 closest to water, silent, large and a great bed for fantastic sleeps
Food was better than expected and good value. Great spot for cliff jumping which we did daily

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Davidhouston100
Reviewed May 13, 2013

First trip to Jamaica. Family of 4. Dad Mom and two boys aged 12 and 14. We first arrived at a different 3 star resort that was a nightmare. Not at all what we had expected. The whole family was disappointed. We felt like our vacation was ruined. Called our Sun Wing rep for help and ended up at Samsara Cliffs. We were all so relieved when we arrived. We were greeted by Jenique at the desk, she made us feel welcome. She was also very helpful in solving some issues left over from our previous resort. The grounds were very tidy and spacious. The pool was very clean. The views are spectacular. We felt at home here, the staff was fantastic, always helpful and very polite. The food was good. Even my picky eater tried some new dishes that he enjoyed. We also tried the pizza from Ciao restaurant, it was delicious. The cliffs were a fabulous place to be. No one trying to solicit unwanted goods. The water was crystal clear. Great for snorkeling or just floating around. The cliffs were fun for jumping and not just for the kids.We had no trouble finding a quiet place to relax and enjoy the sun and sea. The other guests we met were all very very nice. There were guests of all different age groups. The bar was great. The kids even felt comfortable sitting at the bar. Sharona and Owayne were great. All the serving staff were excellent.
The only downside to our stay at Samsara was that it ended too soon.
Really hope to get back sometime soon.

Room Tip: We were in rm 211. The view was amazing, we could practically see the whole resort. The ocean view was fantastic. All rooms were handy to all amenities.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family