Samsara Cliffs Resort
CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$133
$82
  • Pool
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$153
$160
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Hedonism II(Negril)
$639
  • Breakfast included
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$140
$125
$484
$469
Bookit.com
$94
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$62
TripAdvisor
1,432 results
All reviewsciao jamaicapillar housesfree shuttlesister hotel legendsall inclusive planbring your own beach towelsall inclusive optionlegends beachocean sidelaid backjump offjerk chickengift shopcab ridewest endcallaloolounge chairs
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed at Samsara in May 2012. I was there with 7 other family members (All 21 & over). Overall everyone really enjoyed themselves and the hotel. The location is wonderful, the view is stunning. We all took advantage of the shuttle from Samsara to Legends. Samsara is great, because its not a resort where everything is so large that you really never leave the resort. The staff and the owners are lovely. I loved being able to step outside of the hotel and be immeresed in the culture. My only complaint would have to be, I wish there were a few more towels and washcloths in the rooms. Other than that, I will definitely be visiting Samsara again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at Samsara 5 years in a row. We will go nowhere else in Negril!! We have never had a bad experience there. Maybe the hotel rooms are little dated...but who goes to Jamaica to sit in their room. Everything is very clean ... that is my biggest thing! The breakfast at Samsara is the best around!! Other meals are good to ok....but still worth the all inclusive price!! We have brought 10 other people with us and they all also love it!
The staff are one of a kind! Everyone is helpful and friendly!
Samsara is our winter home away from home!!

Room Tip: Seaside is better than garden, in our opinion. Garden side is beautiful, just abit of a hike to get to bar and restraunt!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank tbassie
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Only thing we enjoyed was the view.

if you don't want to be offered pot everyday this is not the place for you. If you expect a variety of food and drink, don't stay here. If you expect kind service and a well kept resort go somewhere else!!!!!!
We were offered drugs by the man who carried our bags to the room the first day. People would sit out at the outside dining area and smoke pot. Our hut had a nail sticking out through the wood floor that I stepped on. Our room was filthy. What does not get eatten at breakfast expect to see in some form at lunch.
And at the sisters resort you will be harassed by locals to buy drugs and you will be unable to escape the smell of drugs.
We paid up for 7 days. We only stayed for 3 and we left with no refund. We moved to the Club Riu which was about 10 minutes down the road and that place was amazing!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
6  Thank Kellzzzz
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I expected more....All inclusive to me is ALL INCLUSIVE but this was more like a prix menu so I had to spend money for food outside of the hotel.......The hotel is nice for couples or someone looking for quiet time ( I specifically let Merlene know I would be coming with another single female to celebrate her bday) but its not for singles really...The staff was GREAT I would only go back to visit them I mean I have never been around such nice and accommodating people.....It wasnt bad it just wasnt what I expected or what they advertised.....next time I would go to Legend which is the sister hotel.......

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Latonya W
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great location , stunning views .Tthe resort needs a bit of TLC , facilities are old and the most staff were great except for the reception, but had an amazing time very close to most tourist attractions in Negril and loved daily shuttle to the legends beach resort .

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends