My husband and I, along with 28 of our close friends and family had our Destination Wedding at Beach House Villas the week of July 11th.
From the Montego Bay airport, the Villas are about 1.5 hour drive. We contacted Dudley at Big Ship Transfers for our transportation from the airport. We had 14 guests traveling to the Villas and one of Dudley's drivers greeted us with a cooler of Red Stripes, which made the drive much more enjoyable. Another one of Dudley's drivers escorted us back to the airport at the end of our trip.
When we first arrived at the Villas we were quickly shown to our rooms - Which were very clean. The air conditioning wasn't turned on when we arrived, but after a few hours the entire space was nice and cool. My husband and I stayed in the Penthouse Suite, which had unbelievable ocean views and a great balcony for relaxing. Remember to pack plenty of Bug Repellent, there are quite a few mosquitos and sand flies.
Our group spent our first few days eating and drinking at the beachside bar. Our bartender Lloyd was amazing and handled our large crew without a problem. The food and service were outstanding!!! We ate both breakfast and lunch at the Villas almost everyday of our trip. Also the grounds of the Villas were well kept and manicured daily by Buju - Who was also helpful when we needed extra lounge chairs for the beach.
During our vacation at Beach House Villas my husband and I got married. We worked with wedding planner Isabelle Stewart of Weddings by Isabelle. Isabelle was absolutely amazing - I highly recommend her. She and I coordinated via email 4-5 months prior to our visit - I would send Isabelle photos of what I envisioned and she would tweak my ideas according to what we could do with the space that was available at the Beach House Villas. Isabelle also worked with Maggie Martin, who is the event planner at the Villas to coordinate our big day. In the end our wedding day was more that we could have ever imagined. Several guests remarked that the food during our reception was the best that they had during the entire stay on the island. Our evening was full of steel drum bands, island cocktails, and a bonfire. Isabelle took my pictures and set them to life, it was perfect. If you are thinking of having a destination wedding in Negril, Jamaica with 30-40 guests The Beach House Villas, Weddings by Isabelle, and Maggie Martin are the perfect combination!
Overall our experience at Beach House Villas was excellent, we will definitely make another trip one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Jamaica's western tip lies a beautiful and magical place - Negril. The seven mile beach is a magnificent stretch of white Jamaican sand along which are dotted low-rise hotels, resorts and guest cottages hidden among the palms. Three fabulous villas on the water's edge, each with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy our 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 bedroom villas, or Studio Villa - which offer the very best in modern conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Beach House Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House Villas Hotel Negril
- Beach Hotel Negril
- Beach House Villas Negril