The BHV was absolutely perfect. There were four of us that stayed in the Ocean Suite from January 26th to February 9th. We had the best view in Negril for the amazing Sunsets. The staff were amazing. Boojoo, Bull, Steven, Clive, Treo, Milton, Claude, Rose, and everyone else were just terrific. Our Local neighbors were great as well. Anthony, Cecille, Sophie, and even The cranky rasta Jimmy were all so colorful warm and friendly (except for Jimmy on his odd bad day HAHA) if you want more information feel free to PM me but that is all I am saying for now as I don't want people to find out about our favorite spot in the world!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Jamaica's western tip lies a beautiful and magical place - Negril. The seven mile beach is a magnificent stretch of white Jamaican sand along which are dotted low-rise hotels, resorts and guest cottages hidden among the palms. Three fabulous villas on the water's edge, each with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy our 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 bedroom villas, or Studio Villa - which offer the very best in modern conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Beach House Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House Villas Hotel Negril
- Beach Hotel Negril
- Beach House Villas Negril