“Great Vibes”

Ranked #1 of 42 Negril B&B and Inns
Negril, Jamaica
“Great Vibes”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I am a regular to Jamaica, I travel there every 2 months. I have my own apartment there, which is on Sea Star Lane. I am @ Sea Star Inn every day for most of my meals. The food is always on point & good prices. They have happy hour specials which are great. The staff is awesome, super friendly. They have karaoke on Monday nights which is always a great time. Saturday night too I believe. Place is always kept neat & clean. I highly recommend this hotel!!! It's a good time!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
3 Thank JessicaJoy876

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Sioux Narrows, Canada
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We have been going to Seastar Inn for the past four years and feel we could not find a better place to stay anywhere in Jamaica. The staff are fabulous,they have become more like friends than anything else. The food is great, the portions are large and the price is more than fair. The rooms are large and clean with good airconditioning and lots of hot water.Chris, the owner is a great guy who will help you with most anything you need. We have a three week stay coming in Feb. 2015 and we are soooo looking forward to being back at Seastar.

Room Tip: Rooms 5,7,20 are the best
Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Marlene K
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

The staff made this place a perfect stay. Will always come back to Seastar. Rooms are basic but you really don't need more Jamaica.

In room massage by Tara was the best I've ever had so I had 2 while in Jamaica. Arrange with front desk staff.

Francine's (made by the owner) hot sauce and jerk sauce was delicious. Took a few bottles home for gifting.

Contrary to previous stories I've heard about Jamaica being dangerous, this was a great trip. The people are so welcoming and so hospitable. Walk everywhere and stop at the road stands for street food. Very cool talking to everyone and hearing their stories.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Norma C
Chicago
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The seastar inn is relaxing and a great little spot. It's close to everything on Saturdays and Mondays the party kicks off and man it's fun. The staff is great especially Akema, Alvin, Henry, & the owner Chris.
Being a bartender in Downtown Chicago this place was everything I was looking for and then some.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Giovannirodas
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Ma and husband stayed here for one week celebrating our anniversary In March 2013. I have to say that we had the most beautiful time. This family owned hotel was very welcoming. The staff is just great, they really make you feel at home.
Their rooms are clean, their food is good. They have a free shuttle to the beach every day. The owner even drove us to the Pharmacy in his own car!
The best: Their Saturday evening drum show with included buffet for $20! Simply amazing! and Okema at the front desk, she's the best!
We really really would love to go back!
They sometimes throw this awesome specials on Groupon and believe it or not, you can stay with them for a whole week for $350 for two!!
We got the Groupon deal and bought our plane tickets at great price on Caribbean Airlines. The best time to go is between March and May.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AlexyMarie
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have been a regular guest at Seastar Inn for the past three years. I visit Seastar Inn two to three times per year. It is a favorite place for my family to stay. The staff are wonderful. Chris the owner and his wife always ensure that my needs are met and that my stay is enjoyable. I appreciate the shuttle service which picks us up at the airport. There is free daily shuttle service to and from the beaches. The bar staff Randy and Alvin are definite favorites as well as the staff at the front desk. I always feel safe. The Saturday night parties are a favorite. Seastar Inn was recommended by a family member of ours and the service we have received keeps us coming back.

Room Tip: Seastar has online photos of the rooms available. The description and photos are accurate and up to...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank KarenAcuna
Chicago, Ill
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in many hotels in jamaica. Seastar is the best by far. It is clean and the staff and owners make you feel right at home.

I was already in live with Jamaica, well this crew just confirmed it for me.

The food is delish. The atmosphere is great because so many guest come back again and again. I learned much more than I would staying in a resort.

Feel free to walk the community. No one will bother you. I met and made new friends whom I have stayed in contact with.

God Bless Chris and His staff!

• Stayed November 2013