Seastar Inn
$492
$313
$162
  • Breakfast included
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$141
$111
  • Breakfast included
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$89
$59
$101
$55
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$165
Bookit.com
$1,189
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewssaturday night buffetsea starswim up barmiss barbarawest enddaily shuttlehome away from homefeel like familyhammock on the balconycliffs areahot saucenever stay anywhere elserick's cafejamaican cuisinegreat guyhousekeeping staffhave a good time
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I just wanted to say from the very first time I stayed at Seastar I knew that this was the resort for me.
It's very clean, layed back, friendly, and affordable. The food and customer service is amazing.
It's the only place I stay when in town, and I've made it my home away from home.
Thanks to all the friendly staff for making this place such a great atmosphere.
I will see you guys soon.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank copper350
Reviewed June 21, 2012

You cannot beat it for the price. The staff, food, and drinks were awesome! The Saturday night show was phenomenal!!! I wish we had stayed longer so I could catch the show twice. I thought that not being directly on the water would bother me more but it wasn't a big deal. They have a free shuttle that will take you to the beach or anywhere inbetween in the mornings and will pick you back up at 4:00, or later for a nominal fee. We walked out to the main road a few times, to go to the market or dinner and always felt safe. My kids, ages 18 and 21 loved it there. I left my wallet there with all my credit cards and driver's license and they called me right away and overnighted it back to me. I wasn't thrilled with the 2 bedroom apt like room
we stayed in, we could not figure out how to work the stove and the kitchen needs some updating and it could have been cleaner but then again I am a germophobe. There were cobwebs around the lights in the bathroom. But we did not bring any of this to anyone's attention and I have a feeling that if we had everything would have been addressed. I hate to mention these things as it really is a pretty cool place to stay, maybe next time we will try a different room, maybe one of the new ones they are currently building that are set to be done in November.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 412loughran
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Let me just start off by saying that if you are used to staying at a resort like sandals and that is up to your standards than this is probably not the resort for you. That being said, let me tell you what is great about this resort. It is very peaceful and relaxing. The staff are just amazing and the rooms are pretty good for the price. Now let me just mention that the beds are extremely firm and, the breakfast is kind of limited, and the resort is not ON the beach OR the cliffs but it is very close to both. All in all I would definately recommend this resort to friends. The staff are what makes this place great!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank YoungTraveler89
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Seastar Inn is my home away from home. I have been there 6 times in the past 5 years. Everyone that works there is very nice and genuinely cares about you and the time you have there. The rooms are very very clean. The food and drinks there is absolutely delicious. The grounds are kept imaculate. So lush and beautiful. My husband got a bad sunburn and Chris (the owner) picked a large leaf of Aloe and brought it to us without us asking him to do so. Very caring and concerned about his hotel and visitors comfort.

Room Tip: all the rooms are imaculate, clean and comfortable
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Stacy D
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I have been going to Negril and the Seastar Inn for the past 6 years and I love it. It’s safe to be there alone, with your children or with a group. The rooms are comfortable, and the location is great. I have made lots of new friends with the staff and guest. There is a group of us that travel to the Seastar the same time every year. We love each other like family so much that we’ve been communicating for the past year to make sure we are there at the same time every year. The staff is very warm and inviting and they treat you very well and make you feel like family. I have taken several friends with me over the years and they love it too. Honestly I don't want to stay anywhere else. I have stayed in 4 & 5 star resorts and the hospitality did not match their ratings. At the Seastar Inn the hospitality, atmosphere, and service get a 10+ from me. If there is a misunderstanding the owner Chris will help you work it out. You will love the Seastar Inn.
Thank you Chris, Francine, Rachel, Clairol, T, Bobbi, Joel, Mr. Brown, Garrett, Samantha, Shakespear, All the bar tenders, Rick and Bobbi SEE YOU SOON!

Yolanda P.