“FANTASTIC Authentic Jamaican Food!”

Cheap Thrill Corner
Ranked #67 of 198 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had been dying for some real Jerk Chicken and the resort chicken just wouldn't do. Luckily this place was only 700ft up the beach from our resort. Service was very friendly, prices were very fair, and the food was AMAZING. Hands down, THE best jerk chicken and curry goat I've ever had in my life. The only downside was how long it took. We were the only ones there and it was over an hour and a half before we were served the food. They make it from scratch and I knew it would take a while, but it really took longer than we had hoped. Go with plenty of time to spare, they are right on the beach so you can hang out in the water while they cook.

4  Thank justin j

Reviewed July 9, 2014

THIS PLACE IS GREAT. LEO AND BOB WERE SO NICE AND COOL. Great ICE COLD Red Stripe and RUM PUNCH. A nice refreshing place to chat. Food is super good too, delicious patties always.

This is real Jamaica.

Rudy

4  Thank Rowdy7698
Reviewed July 6, 2014

There are just no words to describe how amazing this place is. John-John is a wonderful chef and this is the place to get the best authentic Jamaican food on Seven-Mile Beach. Nothing to look at, as a matter of fact, you probably wouldn't stop, but do stop, please. You won't regret it. Don't be in any hurry, everything is made to order from scratch so it takes awhile, but worth every minute of it. The patties are amazing as well, they only make so many a day, so get there early to get some. We ate there 4 out of 7 nights and it was awesome every time. Leo sells his trinkets and souvenirs out front and he's a hoot! Tell him Trish from Oklahoma says "Hi" and that I miss his hugs. These guys are the real deal so don't pass up this opportunity.

2  Thank FisherPA
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Had the coconut shrimp and garlic shrimp...Great Food-Great Service-Nice People-Decent Price- Would recommend!

1  Thank Don H
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My girls and I came to Negril and were immediately drawn to this place. We were staying at Sea Splash next door. Leo was the first person we met, he was charming and super friendly.

Aunties became our go to spot everyday for beers and patties (the best I've had) and all for super cheap! Andre was even kind enough to let us plug in our music on his main speaker in the evenings so we could dance well into the night. We had the curry goat which was incredible, we scraped our plates clean and shared a little bit with the sweet stray beach dog that you'll most likely run into if you are around the area. On the last day a man I nicknamed Scotch Bonnet provided my friend and I with a free Jerk chicken meal because we were out of cash. How lovely and kind. If you're in the 7 mile beach area you MUST stop by!

LOVE THIS PLACE AND THE PEOPLE WHO RUN IT!!!

Reh <3