“Yummy!`”

Dining options: Late Night
Maryland
“Yummy!`”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Yummy is all I can say! The Jerk chicken and pork are delightful!
Very kind people love the food! Seasoning are perfect

• Polish first
Cincinnati, OH
“Yum”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

It's about as big as the shed in your yard but the jerk is really good. My wife got the shrimp and it was bad so stick with the jerk, have a couple of red stripes and all is well.

Grande Prairie, Canada
“Burnt chicken bones!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I think, being late at night, our visit was tarnished by fact of little left................ but what it was, was burnt chicken backs and such, accompanied with white stoggy bread. Them old oil barrels cut in half get a lot of people in buisness.
Give me a Weber any time!

Virgiinia
“consistently good”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We got take away from here recently and took it back to our room across the street. We got a half chicken and sliced bread for about US$10.which was plenty for the two of us to share after a long day of travelling. The jerk seasoning was as good as ever and is one of the best in the area. I am only sorry they use Styrofoam containers now instead of a paper plate with foil on top. Definitely stop by here for a great authentic meal, cooked right on the side of the road in a converted barrel. They used to just have a small bar area to eat at but now have a tented eating area with 3 or 4 tables. Never disappointing...

• Visited May 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“It is the Best in the West”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My favorite jerk spot in the entire trip. I love their jerk sauce, it is so good that they even sell it for you to bring back home. The papaya shakes are also delicious and I found myself wanting to have that same one the entire trip.