“Love Best in the West!”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Always a cool place to hang out. An added bonus is that they are open about an hour later than most of the beach bars. Nice place to hang for that last Red Stripe, and some late night chicken

There are newer reviews for The Best in the West

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I heard nothing but raving reviews for their chicken, and they did not disappoint. The service was hands down the fastest I have seen in Jamaica. Walking up to walking out with chicken in hand was less than 5 minutes! The Jerk sauce was so so good. I bought a bottle just by smelling it. Do your selves a favour, eat here!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We have been to Best in the West 6 or 7 times in 3 years, The chicken is excellent. Maybe the best jerk we have had. Also a very nice place to chill and visit with locals and tourists.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stopped at The Best in the West while staying at Rayon. Great chicken. Will go back when I return to Negril.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Visit BITW often and find,like other reviewers, that timing your visit is important. Had the best jerk there but also had a couole of just OK meals. Had the best spontaneous party there yet felt like we were unwanted sometimes. The best keeps me coming back. While there are lots of jerk places this one suits my taste. Like to hide under the thatch at the bar.